Wife went full slut during Girl's Night Out

Treanna

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
Wife went out last night with the girls to one of our local bars. Around midnight she text saying she had been a "bad girl" and was nervous I'd be upset. Apparently she ran into her ex, the very ex she spent our days as friends telling me how he fucked her like no one else. They have a very long, complicated history that involved cheating, alcoholism, etc (on his end). After some drinks and chatting he told her how he never got that one last fuck. She told me she was dripping wet before they even opened the doors to the car. There in the parking lot he used every one of her holes. She had him take pics with her phone, which she sent me after I reassured her I wasn't upset. Still a bit confused, but also found it incredibly hot.
VideoCapture_20220714-210335_1657847963733.jpgVideoCapture_20220714-210524_1657848085016.jpgVideoCapture_20220714-210307_1657847690594.jpg

Wife went out last night with the girls to one of our local bars. Around midnight she text saying she had been a "bad girl" and was nervous I'd be upset. Apparently she ran into her ex, the very ex she spent our days as friends telling me how he fucked her like no one else. They have a very long, complicated history that involved cheating, alcoholism, etc (on his end). After some drinks and chatting he told her how he never got that one last fuck. She told me she was dripping wet before they even opened the doors to the car. There in the parking lot he used every one of her holes. She had him take pics with her phone, which she sent me after I reassured her I wasn't upset. Still a bit confused, but also found it incredibly hot.
View attachment 900335View attachment 900336View attachment 900334
Oh fuck I love it I want to cum use all her jokes and fuck her sexy hard pussy

Every woman has at least ONE guy like this in their past.....no matter how much a doormat he makes them, they always give up the pussy to them. Kinda' hot in some cases, not so much in others. Mostly, I don't care for these situations. Unfortunately, J has several of them i her past......
CW

Reactions: btweets
Every woman has at least ONE guy like this in their past.....no matter how much a doormat he makes them, they always give up the pussy to them. Kinda' hot in some cases, not so much in others. Mostly, I don't care for these situations. Unfortunately, J has several of them i her past......
CW
I agree completely. My ex fiancé Robin and I were playing around on the internet one night when I told her she should try to find her high school classmates website. We were able to find it and I remembered her talking about a particular guy often, I’ll call him P. And I suggested she should see if he’s on there, and we found out that he was. So I told her to send him a message and see if he’d respond back, which he did. They were emailing each other and she started telling me more about how much he liked her and that she had liked him too along with some other details. Well she ended up getting married and the last time they’d seen each other, he had hoped they could get together and when she told him she had married, he was very upset and really disappointed that he never had an opportunity to date her. He ended up getting married to the town whore and they eventually divorced. So I started coaching her on to flirt with him, even though she had told him that she was engaged to me, but that I was okay with it. Eventually him and I started to send messages to each other and I would tell him some of the things we were involved in and that she’s definitely not the sweet little innocent girl she used to be. Her and I would talk about all the different kinds of things we could do and have some fun with this situation. Anytime we were partying, drinking, smoking weed and doing coke, that’s when things really opened up. She would agree to let me send him some pictures of her. At first they were just fairly decent kind but it wasn’t long before I convinced her to let me show him some really nice pictures. By this time I had already told him about how amazing her pussy was and that it was the absolute best looking, smelling and especially feeling pussy I had ever had! This led to her letting me send him close up pictures of her beautiful shaved pussy! Once that door was opened we started taking more pics of her posing for him. It was just so hot taking and sharing different kinds of pictures. I told her that I can guarantee with 100% certainty that he’s jacking off to her. She kept saying no, he’s not doing that and all I could do was just laugh. We even ended up making a bet on it! Lol. While all this was going on and she was telling me stories about their friendship and stuff, she had mentioned that P had an older brother and a younger brother that she thought were both good looking too. That was when I told her that I guarantee he’s shown her pictures to the both of them and all his friends and coworkers too! Again she didn’t think that he would have done that either, so we made another bet. I knew I could get him to be honest with me, because I know if I were in his shoes that’s exactly what I would’ve done!! It was a day or two later when him and myself were chatting and I just straight up asked him, and assuring him that he could be totally honest with me and guess what... He admitted to jerking off many many times, and that yes, he had showed both brothers and every guy he knows!! Going back to what you were saying, we had even talked about him coming to our state so they could get together, but it never worked out. It wasn’t until after we split up and when she went back to her home town that she was able to see him. Her and I were still talking to each other and there was a time when she was “supposedly” with her family and they were out for dinner. She called me when she went outside to have a cigarette and never mentioned anything. It wasn’t until sometime later when we were talking that I had asked her if she had seen P yet. She told me that he was actually at that dinner with her family. And I don’t remember if it was that same night or a different night that she met up with him and a bunch of his friends at a club. I straight up asked her if they had ended up hooking up and she just kept denying it, which I didn’t then and still don’t believe today. Sorry for the long reply.