Wife plays with Boss or Coworker

cuck4life

Male
Nov 30, 2015
My exwife was vey sexually active with her coworkers and also her boss. I would like to hear from other guys whos wives enjoyed played at the office.My x had a very public sexual relationship with her boss that would not have gone of very well in todays workplace. I actually enjoyed company parties and picnics where they would openly flirt in my presence. She screwed other guys in the office as well but her boss had her everyday. The women in the office did not like her but she was very popular with the guys.

When Susan worked at Coca Cola, she lost her cherry to a co-worker twice her age. They fucked at work, car fucked in the parking lot at Coke, and once when they went to another co-workers wedding, he bent her over the hood of his car and fucked her doggy style after the wedding reception. After they drifted apart, she fucked several of her bosses, and lots of guys she worked with. She's told me stories that made my dick as hard as Chinese arithmetic!

My wife is a commercial photographer - she’s an independent contractor, so she really doesn’t have a boss in the traditional sense.

In her field, she works with editors, marketing teams, make-up artists, crafts-people, models and related crew. Some are more regular colleagues, while others have a much more transient nature - she might work on a single job with a particular crew, and it can be a one-time thing.

She gets to travel regularly as part of the job, which affords lots of opportunities to hook up with new men.

My wife works with one editor that she has some physical attraction for, but she generally loathes him otherwise. About six years or so back, she found that he was easily manipulated, and very interested in having sex with her. She’s used him ever since to get what she wants, and lets him think that she’s cheating on me as part of the seduction, control and manipulation game she plays with him. My wife uses sex, or the possibility of sex to get financial offsets, like airfare and upgrades to first class for travel to gigs, paid rental car, hotel, and extra per diem pay, by sexually manipulating him.

She also fucks men on the crew, and sometimes male models in the shoot if she finds them sexually attractive. Some of these hookups have led to intros to their friends, and more than once, she’s scored a gang-bang, or encounter with a hot male-female couple when she’s been on a road trip. The vast majority of these encounters are one-time hookups - there are only a handful of repeat partners that I know of in her pool of colleagues.

My wife is a blue collar worker, so there is no office. Just a factory with several hundred employees and a huge parking lot. She has had sex in that parking lot during lunch brake many times with several different co-workers. She used to car-pool with a couple of the guys she worked with, and was quite common that she would get fucked in the backseat by whichever one was not driving that day. These two are guys that she has known most of her life and was having sex with them way back in their high school days. All told in the 8 years she worked there, she figures that about 30 different men fucked her several times in that parking lot, along with a couple of bosses.... none of them her boss.
Do these guys have any idea that you know she pays around??

At the time I did not understand the cuckold dynamic. Now I understand why it turned me on so much that everyone in her office knew she was screwing around. Being around these guys at parties and picnics drove me crazy. Guys would be falling all over her at these events and paid me not attention. I would be talking to a guy and having a beer and she would come over and give him a hung and a kiss.They had a office soltball game and it was mostly guys from the office that came. She wore a tank top no bra and white terri cloth shorts with no panties, I left before the game was over, we lived close by so she invited a few of the guys over to our house after the game, When I returned home I noticed the sheets had been pulled down on our bed. She had changed into a black silk teddy and these guys acted like I was not there. I feel pretty sure she did all three

Stacey's first profession, for ten years after marrying, was teaching middle and high school. Though she never hooked up with anybody at the school she always enjoyed the flirting and attention she got from male teachers and the jealousy from many of the female teachers who apparently got a strong vibe that she was more than the innocence she portrayed. She had plenty of opportunities as she was hit on by fellow teachers, principal and even a superintendent. Not that she didn't have some mischievous fun at work. She would frequently wear the tiniest of bikini panties in the classroom (or on many many occasions none at all) - under a skirt or pants. She would occasionally give her fellow teachers a brief upskirt view in the teacher's lounge or when sitting in desks while conducting workshops. Students were strictly off limits but she told me frequently how teenage boys would maneuver to look up her skirt or check out her ass (she did enjoy showing a panty line). She was always careful when bending over as to not give them too much of a view. Point is as hot as Stacey is she's never hooked up with a colleague or friend. It's safer that way so we don't expose our lifestyle to friends and family.

My girlfriend has a history of fucking her co-workers.
The most interesting story happened around 5 years ago, when she was 24.
She was working at a corporation and was supposed to dress accordingly and she is not the type to wear pants. Always dresses and skirts with shirts. She has a sexy body and very perverse looking face. Of course colleagues started hitting on her soon enough.
At first she didn't give in but advances were becoming more and more daring and she liked the attention. Eventually one colleague managed to get her on her knees and get a blow job at one of the restroom (hint she likes swallowing) . So couple of weeks almost everyday she blew him. After that they started staying a bit late so when the office was empty he fucked hee also. Thing moved outside the office also. Few months after everything started 2nd colleague managed to get his way with her. And foe sometime she did both of them. At first they didn't know about each other, nevertheless eventually they found out as they were buddies. I have a theory that the 2nd one understood what is happening from his buddy and decided to tap in. She insisted this wasn't the case.
After that a third colleague joined but this one was only hitting on her and tried to date her. For a little less than an year she kept fucking the two colleagues and at some point she decided to date the 3rd one and stopped fucking around the others.
At one of her birthday parties, bith the thre of them were there, but only the first two knew they fucked her hahah.
She started datinf the third seriously and stopped fucking around, at least what she told me, until she met me at her next job lol.
Long story short I got her to blow me at first and after a year of fucking around, she left her boyfriend to be with me 😄

My wife Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years. He can't seem to get enough of her pussy.

My first wife fucked MY boss for a couple of years. We were just 21 and my boss was married in his 40s with kids. I thought it would be hot for my boss to get to fuck my hot young wife. He made my wife promise not to tell me so he thought that I did not know that he was fucking my wife. Working with him every day was hot.

My first wife and I liked her having sex with my boss so she started having sex with her older married boss too.

I had shown her boss some captures from her camming online. Told him how she liked to be watched masturbating. He and I agreed that he would take her out while I was on a hunting trip. I also told him about her road trips where she would leave the drapes open in her motel room. He told me he would take it where he could and hopefully surprise me when I got back. He did.