Wife with lesbian girlfriend

pantyeater

Couple
May 26, 2019
If y'all seen my other posts you will know that my wife has her own girlfriend. They have been together for quite some time now, nearly a year. If your are curious we did try with a man first but that went very badly. Only lasted a few weeks and did quite a lot of damage. Anyway my wife girlfriend is a full on lesbian and a butch at that so she is a bit masculine. So we kind of simulate the whole cuckold experience with her.

One thing since doing this my wife said that she really likes the taste of pussy and since we started she has been very much into oral. Lots of surprise blowjobs for me. And on top of that my wife oral skills have dramatically increased. She was good before but holy shit she is fucking amazing now. I usually do sloppy seconds with her right after her time with the girlfriend. I can taste the other woman's pussy on my wife lips. One of my wife's new favorite things to do is make out with me right after I do down on her. She says she likes the taste of her own pussy. Another new thing that she has been doing is giving me a blowjob and cleaning my dick off right after we have sex. She says she likes tasting my cum and her pussy juice together.

Holy fucking shit…. Having my wife sleep with a lesbian has made her want to do oral more and she is really fucking good at it. She is both cock and pussy hungry. Some weeks I get blowjobs every day because she just wants my cock. It really early in the morning so once I'm done writing this I'll go back into my bed and snuggle with my two sleeping women.

I don't have a good pic of my wife girlfriend, she won't let me take a picture of her yet. But here is what my wife looks like. Some of y'all seen these pictures before but they are the most recent of her taken a few weeks ago. org.picseditor.blurbackground_20228223810859.png

If y'all seen my other posts you will know that my wife has her own girlfriend. They have been together for quite some time now, nearly a year. If your are curious we did try with a man first but that went very badly. Only lasted a few weeks and did quite a lot of damage. Anyway my wife girlfriend is a full on lesbian and a butch at that so she is a bit masculine. So we kind of simulate the whole cuckold experience with her.

One thing since doing this my wife said that she really likes the taste of pussy and since we started she has been very much into oral. Lots of surprise blowjobs for me. And on top of that my wife oral skills have dramatically increased. She was good before but holy shit she is fucking amazing now. I usually do sloppy seconds with her right after her time with the girlfriend. I can taste the other woman's pussy on my wife lips. One of my wife's new favorite things to do is make out with me right after I do down on her. She says she likes the taste of her own pussy. Another new thing that she has been doing is giving me a blowjob and cleaning my dick off right after we have sex. She says she likes tasting my cum and her pussy juice together.

Holy fucking shit…. Having my wife sleep with a lesbian has made her want to do oral more and she is really fucking good at it. She is both cock and pussy hungry. Some weeks I get blowjobs every day because she just wants my cock. It really early in the morning so once I'm done writing this I'll go back into my bed and snuggle with my two sleeping women.

I don't have a good pic of my wife girlfriend, she won't let me take a picture of her yet. But here is what my wife looks like. Some of y'all seen these pictures before but they are the most recent of her taken a few weeks ago. View attachment 925478
Let's fake her ...😍

No Strap on yet, but still on the table. However all three of us are finally playing together. Our favorite thing to do is tie my wife down and we both take turns eating her out. One plays with her tits while other eats then we switch. While my wife is down with a strap on, the girl friend is a little more hesitant. But for now group oral it is.