Wife's 2nd revisited

Oct 25, 2016
Wales
The week after taking my wife to meet her second date, we all talked about the night, and the other guy was adamant he wanted to try again , but we got around to talking about a 3some.
Neither myself, or the other guy had done it before, but it was something that excited us both, and to my surprise, my wife said yes to doing it.
We arrived at his house, we had a coffee, and the two of us chatted in the garden, whilst my wife casually played with his dog on his living room.
We went back in, I sat on the end of the sofa, and asked my wife to sit next to me, quickly follow by the other guy sitting next to her, leaving her in the middle.
Lots of nervous giggles pursued , until I just said " you can kiss eachother !".
Nervous pecks quickly turned into me sitting there as he had his tongue in her mouth, and his hand up her t-shirt feeling her tits!.
Feeling like a gooseberry , I gently undid the button in her jeans, pulled down the zip, and pulled her jeans open to reveal her sexy black knickers.
They just kept on passionately kissing, so I nudged her jeans down her thoughts a little , and pushed her panties down to reveal the top of her shaven cunt.
As I was using one finger to rub her clit, he must of noticed, and quickly took his hand from her tits, and started to feel her cunt.
I moved my hand away, and watched as he parted her cunt lips , and slid a finger deep inside her fuck hole, which left me to play with her tits, as I watched him with his tongue in her mouth as he fingered her!.
I have no idea who said what, but before we knew it , we were heading to his bedroom, and in no time , we were all naked, I was behind her, he was in front of her kissing her neck, as he stood there with a hard cock in each hand.
The guy led her to his bed, put her on her back, and he soon spread her legs and proceeded to eat her cunt.
I stood over her and guided my cock to her mouth, and just enjoyed the view of her sucking my cock, as another man spread her wide open and fucked her with his tongue.
He looked up at me and said " do you want to go first?", I replied " no mate, you go".
He moved up onto her, pushed her legs up into her tits, and entered her in one deep thrust , then just proceeded to fuck her.
What I sight!, the first time I'd ever seen another man fuck my wife in front of me, the room was dimly lit, but I just stood staring as his cock thrust in and out of my wife's cunt, the noice of his balls slapping against her cunt lips,and he was fucking her so hard that each thrust pushed her body up the bed a good 4/5 inches, resulting in her head banging lightly against his headboard with each hard thrust.
He was fucking her like some drunk slut he'd brought home from a bar, I whispered in her ear" are you ok Hun", he just replied " yeah, I'm ok".
We changed places, and I proceeded to fuck her as I watched him suck on his cock.
No idea how, but it wasn't long before we had her on all fours, me holding her head as I fucked her mouth, we a great view of him gripping her waist as he pounded her cunt from behind, until he groaned out loudly , and pumped his seed deep inside her.
My desire took over, and I put her on her back , and proceeded to push my cock into her cunt.." Hun!, but he's just cum inside me?!", I replied " yeah I know, and now I'm going to pump another load inside you".
God she felt fantastic!, her cunt was so hot, and the feel of her cum filled cunt was better than I could of ever imagined, it felt so good fucking her with another mans cum inside her.
I didn't last long , especially when I saw she was sucking his cock, never thought she'd suck his cock knowing it was covered in his cum and her cunt juice, plus with him groaning from his cock being sucked, and shouting " go on, fuck her, fuck her hard, fill her up".... no, it didn't take long before I was pumping a second load of cum deep inside her !.
We chatted for a while, before I thought I'd leave them chat before they too got dressed.
I had a smoke, then off I went back upstairs to rejoin the conversation , but as I got to the top of the stairs, I looked into his bedroom to see him on his back, with my wife on top of him riding his cock, and what a site!, she was slamming her cunt up and down his cock, I was momentarily routed to the spot, watching my wife's cunt sliding up and down on his cock, with cum leaving her cunt and running down his cock and over his balls... for that moment, my wife was a cum filled slut fucking another guy, and I loved it.
Needless to say, I quietly turned around and waited downstairs whilst they fucked, waited patiently as pumped another load into her .
We then simply said our goodbyes , and relived every moment on our long drive back home

WAW , nice story, ...you did not try to clean her pussy after.....

for me I like to inspect closely the drawn of the cum out of her pussy before I start clean it

I know exactly how you feel. The more times I see another man fuck her the less I want to do her myself because all the cocks she's had aside from mine are much larger and thicker. She has told me that my little cocklet does nothing for her anymore which is perfectly fine with me. She's been cuckolding me for 4 years now and bringing home a gorgeous swelled up pussy full of cum for me to lick out. Carry on the good work :)

Of course by her I was referring to my wife, not yours lol :)

I know exactly how you feel. The more times I see another man fuck her the less I want to do her myself because all the cocks she's had aside from mine are much larger and thicker. She has told me that my little cocklet does nothing for her anymore which is perfectly fine with me. She's been cuckolding me for 4 years now and bringing home a gorgeous swelled up pussy full of cum for me to lick out. Carry on the good work :)

That's a typical sat night here lol.except hubby cleans me up no matter were the cum is.to me it adds a sensual side .I get to feel good again and see him cleaning my lovers Cum up and he lives doing it.I have sucked another woman's ass and pussy from his dick so one good deed deserves another.

Reactions: Tarnaq
That's a typical sat night here lol.except hubby cleans me up no matter were the cum is.to me it adds a sensual side .I get to feel good again and see him cleaning my lovers Cum up and he lives doing it.I have sucked another woman's ass and pussy from his dick so one good deed deserves another.

Openandready u make me think your my perfect female!!! What I like the most is I believe you said before that your sexual playing didn't truly begin until you were close to 50? Gives me hope for my Mrs!!!

Reactions: Openandready69
My wife hasn't played for a year now, just seemed to go off the idea a little.
I've missed it, and have tried all over know to get her interested again, and only yesterday I asked her about any fantasies, thinking that may be the way to relight her fire .
Well, she shared a fantasy that could be the way to get her excited again, but it's something I've never done, but I'm amazing myself as I'm considering doing it , just to get her excited to fuck another man.
Her fantasy is to have a man fuck her bareback and cum fill her cunt.
She then want to return home, and command me to lick her cunt clean, she wants me to eat her lovers cum, even lick her soaked panties clean ...
This may be something normal in here, but I've never thought I was capable of that, but I really do miss her playing lol.