Wife's Confession

alex85

Male
My wife's confession:

She confessed to me about the time she cheated. The is the just about everything that she told me on what happed. Here's a pic of her:

She is a petite 43 yo mother of 3.

Ok, on to what happened with her.

Everything happened when she went on a biz trip for the company that she works for. While she was having a week of meetings out of town, she ended up working with a rep from another company. She say's that she was attracted to him from the start. That he was tall and very muscular type. That as the days went by working with him , that she started wanting him more and more. Well everything came down to the last night she was going to be on this trip, he asked her if she would like to join him that night for dinner at the hotel restaurant. She said "sure!" Well she meet him there after their meetings for the day and after she went and got cleaned up, took a shower, and put on a fresh dress. As they were eatting and having some drinks with their food, she said she was getting more and more turned on by him. He would touch her hand every now and then, and she could smell his cologne. After dinner, they went to the bar for another drink. She was having wine during the dinner and she said that it was starting to also get to her some. Well once they got their drinks, he asked her if she would like to have the drink some place more quite and invited her to his room, which was on the same floor as her's. So she went up with him to he's room.

Last edited:
Once in his room, he turned the sofa that was by the window so they couyld sit and look out the window. They both sat down next to each other. After they finished their drinks. That's when things went wild. He reach up to her face with his hand and turn her head and he just kissed her. She said that was that, She just fell for him. That were kissing heavy and he was working a hand up her legs under her dress tell he reach her panties. She said she could feel him and she parted he legs some. she felt his fingers go under her panties and he went right to her clit. That when she wanted him. She started unzippering his pants then got inside his boxers. and felt his cock. She said that his was big. And he was just semi hard at the time. After she got his cock out. She wanted to taste him. So she, stopped kissing him and got his cock inside her mouth.

She was wanted this, with him so bad. And her she was, tasting his cock, and feeling it get bigger in her mouth. She said that she was getting wet now, with him touching her and hearing him grunting some as she was sucking him. After sometime of this he stopped her and they got up and he undressed her as she pulled at his cloths. She laid down on the bed, and he went right between her legs and started licking her. She said that he was so good.... After sometime he had her at the edge of the bed, he got up and he said " I've been wanting to fuck you" then she could feel his cock pushing inside her. She said that he was way bigger then me. But he did take his time at first. Pumping really slow. And he felt so good. She said she was so lost in her lust for him she just wanted him.

She wanted him to fuck her. He started to fuck he fast and faster. She was loving it. She could feel aorgasm building. Then she had one. She say's it was the most intense orgasm that she had in a long time. As they were fucking he was fucking her fast and slow, Kissing her, and her breast's. Then the moment came when he just stopped and he grunted has he shot his cum inside her. She said he could feel him pumping inside her and it felt so so good.

Last edited:
She still does alot of traveling for her company. Sometimes she tells me that she is hooking up with a guy, but alot of the times that she is gone. She doesn't tell me anything. Like this week she left Sunday and is gone for 2 weeks. I often wonder how many guys does get with a night.
Any updates.

Reactions: DonD
My wife's confession:

She confessed to me about the time she cheated. The is the just about everything that she told me on what happed. Here's a pic of her:
View attachment 969257
She is a petite 43 yo mother of 3.
View attachment 969258
Ok, on to what happened with her.

Everything happened when she went on a biz trip for the company that she works for. While she was having a week of meetings out of town, she ended up working with a rep from another company. She say's that she was attracted to him from the start. That he was tall and very muscular type. That as the days went by working with him , that she started wanting him more and more. Well everything came down to the last night she was going to be on this trip, he asked her if she would like to join him that night for dinner at the hotel restaurant. She said "sure!" Well she meet him there after their meetings for the day and after she went and got cleaned up, took a shower, and put on a fresh dress. As they were eatting and having some drinks with their food, she said she was getting more and more turned on by him. He would touch her hand every now and then, and she could smell his cologne. After dinner, they went to the bar for another drink. She was having wine during the dinner and she said that it was starting to also get to her some. Well once they got their drinks, he asked her if she would like to have the drink some place more quite and invited her to his room, which was on the same floor as her's. So she went up with him to he's