Wife's first time

smallestcock

Apr 4, 2020
My wife and I were vacationing in the Carribbean and were on a secluded beach where we completely stripped all of our clothes off and sat on our towels. I am reading my book and my wife is scanning the beach. Suddenly, she said oh holy god. look at that. Not planning on seeing anything, but I put down my book and looked down the beach. That is when I said holy shit as coming up the beach was this very skinny dude with what appeared to be a telephone pole swinging between his legs. He headed directly for us. Actually, it was likely my blonde wife and her 48f boobs with 2" long nipples that he noticed.

As he got closer, it was apparent that this guy had a ginormous cock. I believe my cock was smaller than just the head of this magnificent cock.

My wife spread out her legs on the towel and invited him to sit down. He sat down with that huge cock pointed directly at her pussy. My wife's pussy was glistening from being so wet. The guy was staring at her boobs and his cock amazingly got longer and thicker ending up two or three inches from her pussy. She gave me a look that said, I am taking this huge cock inside of me.

I left and went behind the bushes a few feet away. I have no idea of the details, but I can tell you that I have never heard noises come from her when I was inside of her like that. This is what made my wife who always said that size did not matter into a size queen. Now she cannot get enough.

I

My wife and I were vacationing in the Carribbean and were on a secluded beach where we completely stripped all of our clothes off and sat on our towels. I am reading my book and my wife is scanning the beach. Suddenly, she said oh holy god. look at that. Not planning on seeing anything, but I put down my book and looked down the beach. That is when I said holy shit as coming up the beach was this very skinny dude with what appeared to be a telephone pole swinging between his legs. He headed directly for us. Actually, it was likely my blonde wife and her 48f boobs with 2" long nipples that he noticed.

As he got closer, it was apparent that this guy had a ginormous cock. I believe my cock was smaller than just the head of this magnificent cock.

My wife spread out her legs on the towel and invited him to sit down. He sat down with that huge cock pointed directly at her pussy. My wife's pussy was glistening from being so wet. The guy was staring at her boobs and his cock amazingly got longer and thicker ending up two or three inches from her pussy. She gave me a look that said, I am taking this huge cock inside of me.

I left and went behind the bushes a few feet away. I have no idea of the details, but I can tell you that I have never heard noises come from her when I was inside of her like that. This is what made my wife who always said that size did not matter into a size queen. Now she cannot get enough.

I
Nice !!!

Reactions: darren_hearst
Well, my wife kinda had two first times. Ill explain the real first time she was shared. I set her up with a sensual massage when we were in Kuala Lumpur last summer. She was not wanting anything but a massage, but I warned her, it was likely going to end up with her getting fucked. Just prior to him getting there, I suggested a 'photo session' as she looked great in the bra and panties that she was wearing. When she starts posing, she always loosens up, and eventually gets into the naughty poses. Afterward, she just put on a hotel robe over her bra and panties, and we sat making out until the massage therapist arrived.

Upon his arrival we all three had some wine and made small talk until he suggested that we get started. May and he went to the bedroom, while I sat in a chair in the living room that I could see the bed from. A she removed her robe, she lay face down on the bed, and he removed his shoes and shirt, leaving his jeans on. I had turned the lights on in the bedroom and now I turned them off in the living room, so they could not see me in the shadows.

May kept looking over her shoulder to see me, but I would sty just out of sight, so she could not see me. Larry (his real name) reached up and unfastened her bra, and she kind of raised up enough so he could remove it. He then started giving her a really good back, shoulder and neck massage. As he reached her lower back, he leaned down and said something to her. She raised her lower half up, so he could pull her panties down to the top of her legs, and started massaging her beautiful ass.

After a few minutes of this, he pulled her panties all the way off, and spread her legs so he could massage her legs from foot to ass. A few times of doing this, and he moved up to her pussy and ass. Getting between her legs, he bent over and started licking her ass, and now the massage was pretty much over. He then motioned her to roll over, where he dove into her big nipples like a thirsty man going after water. He sucked her tits at the same time he was fingering her pussy, soon moving down to lick her.

Moving up beside her, he started kissing her and I could see him whispering to her, as they kissed and he caressed her. She still was not really into it, but allowed him to do anything he wanted. It was like she was on auto pilot, after he stripped, he had her stroke him a few times, then he put a condom on..(huhu) and at that point, she threw her leg over him, grabbed his cock, inserted it into her pussy and started riding his cock.

Now her pussy was in control and they fucked for about an hour in 5-6 different positions until he cum in the condom, and rolled over. At this point, he got up, and I lay down and she started sucking me in a 69, then her and I fucked. I cum in her very hard, and we all three lay , and chatted. She was ok with being nude and was in a light mood now.

These are actual photos from that day.You can see how she gets into posing.
yellow.jpegyellow sunset.jpegmay fucked 2.jpegmay fucked 1.jpeg

great story!! hot wife !! got any more.

I have several, look under my profile. She was just really getting into being a Hotwife when the virus hit. Im on the toad most if the year, she is hot and horny, and to be honest, a very hard working lady, so I like her to have fun when Im not there.
Plus, if she has the security of our relationship, and can go out when the opportunity arises and fuck whomever she likes, i dont ever seeing her leaving me.

I
It is very hot story. I too like same treatment for my wife. I have to plan accordingly.

Well, my wife kinda had two first times. Ill explain the real first time she was shared. I set her up with a sensual massage when we were in Kuala Lumpur last summer. She was not wanting anything but a massage, but I warned her, it was likely going to end up with her getting fucked. Just prior to him getting there, I suggested a 'photo session' as she looked great in the bra and panties that she was wearing. When she starts posing, she always loosens up, and eventually gets into the naughty poses. Afterward, she just put on a hotel robe over her bra and panties, and we sat making out until the massage therapist arrived.

Upon his arrival we all three had some wine and made small talk until he suggested that we get started. May and he went to the bedroom, while I sat in a chair in the living room that I could see the bed from. A she removed her robe, she lay face down on the bed, and he removed his shoes and shirt, leaving his jeans on. I had turned the lights on in the bedroom and now I turned them off in the living room, so they could not see me in the shadows.

May kept looking over her shoulder to see me, but I would sty just out of sight, so she could not see me. Larry (his real name) reached up and unfastened her bra, and she kind of raised up enough so he could remove it. He then started giving her a really good back, shoulder and neck massage. As he reached her lower back, he leaned down and said something to her. She raised her lower half up, so he could pull her panties down to the top of her legs, and started massaging her beautiful ass.

After a few minutes of this, he pulled her panties all the way off, and spread her legs so he could massage her legs from foot to ass. A few times of doing this, and he moved up to her pussy and ass. Getting between her legs, he bent over and started licking her ass, and now the massage was pretty much over. He then motioned her to roll over, where he dove into her big nipples like a thirsty man going after water. He sucked her tits at the same time he was fingering her pussy, soon moving down to lick her.

Moving up beside her, he started kissing her and I could see him whispering to her, as they kissed and he caressed her. She still was not really into it, but allowed him to do anything he wanted. It was like she was on auto pilot, after he stripped, he had her stroke him a few times, then he put a condom on..(huhu) and at that point, she threw her leg over him, grabbed his cock, inserted it into her pussy and started riding his cock.

Now her pussy was in control and they fucked for about an hour in 5-6 different positions until he cum in the condom, and rolled over. At this point, he got up, and I lay down and she started sucking me in a 69, then her and I fucked. I cum in her very hard, and we all three lay , and chatted. She was ok with being nude and was in a light mood now.

These are actual photos from that day.You can see how she gets into posing.
View attachment 370852View attachment 370853View attachment 370854View attachment 370855
It is very hot story. I too like same treatment for my wife. I have to plan accordingly.