Wife's is interested in gangbang

Nathan199617

Couple
Oct 11, 2018
Hello everyone, I've been in a relationship with my gf for almost 3 years. We love to try new things, and we've done FFM and MFM many times before. But my wife is getting more excited and interesting about gangbang, so could you tell me if your wife enjoyed it or not? And does the wife get what she expects out of it ?!

A woman who desires a gangbang knows she wants much cock. Its kind of a non stop fuck session. Its also lots of opportunity for multiple penetration scenarios. Nothing like an air tight cum slut. The sluttier she is the more fun she will have. When she is doggy let her look back over her shoulder and see the line behind her, it will inspire her. start out with her on her knees naked in the middle of a bj jerk circle. Let them all cum, when they get hard again they will stay hard longer for fucking. That is if she has the stamina for long gangbang fuck. Guys hold her legs open and rubbing her clit while she takes cock. Blindfolds are always fun for gangbangs. Last but not least invite me.

Hello everyone, I've been in a relationship with my gf for almost 3 years. We love to try new things, and we've done FFM and MFM many times before. But my wife is getting more excited and interesting about gangbang, so could you tell me if your wife enjoyed it or not? And does the wife get what she expects out of it ?!
Count me in

Attachments

• 20181218_104028.jpg
    20181218_104028.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 4
My wife definitely enjoyed her experience. She told me how it happened after i found out she fucked her ex before our wedding. She says it was a few guys, as well as her and her best friend back then, at least 6-8 guys. They all took turns on them, made them have girl on girl action, and continued tag teaming on them throughout their long sexual night. She says afterwards, all those boys would ask them to do it again, which they did, except that they brought another friend. She says when she got home both times, she was sore and tired, but had loads of fun, literally. I asked her if she would do it again, and she said yes, but i would not participate, just watch, since she would like one exclusively with bbc

My wife definitely enjoyed her experience. She told me how it happened after i found out she fucked her ex before our wedding. She says it was a few guys, as well as her and her best friend back then, at least 6-8 guys. They all took turns on them, made them have girl on girl action, and continued tag teaming on them throughout their long sexual night. She says afterwards, all those boys would ask them to do it again, which they did, except that they brought another friend. She says when she got home both times, she was sore and tired, but had loads of fun, literally. I asked her if she would do it again, and she said yes, but i would not participate, just watch, since she would like one exclusively with bbc
Can I get in on that BBC gang bang

Count me in.