Wife's old flame/ new boyfriend

Jan 17, 2021
Michigan
Well, my last week has been pretty crazy. Be careful what you wish for, right now I'm still too horny to not be happy about it but I guess we will see. So a little back story. My wife and I have been in the Swinger/Hotwife/Cuckold lifestyle like 4 years now. During that time she had played around with a few guys and we have had some good experiences. I'm not usually involved other then watching or sometimes she's by herself if it's a trusted person and she records at least audio for me. She never did anything behind my back even though I had told her it would be hot if she did something without asking permission and told me later, she never felt comfortable doing that. There is this guy she's known longer then me, she actually cheated on her first husband ( who she had to force to have sex with her and it barely ever happened ) with this guy and she had feelings for him a couple years before we started dating. Let's call him M. He's also married. He also has a huge dick of course....lol I don't and I do love some humiliation. Anyway she's been talking to him the entire time we've been together and I tried numerous times to push her to hang out with him and something always happens and they don't ever get together. They would talk here and there send pics and talk about hanging out but never even came close to happening. Then she says I'm going to take off Monday in a couple weeks and so is M. And we are going to hang out all day. So for those couple weeks she's acting like it's probably not going to happen. The last few times they were supposed to he would cancel so her hopes weren't up.
Fast forward to that day I was going crazy, dick hard as hell in my office trying to stay at my desk having no idea what's going on. This guy has no idea what a hotwife or cuckold is...and would be extremely weirded out if he did. I don't hear anything til 4 o'clock. She said they fucked and made out all day and she was almost crying when he left. This is a whole new type of jealousy and excitement because she has never had an emotional connection to any of the probably 8 guys she's been with since we've been married. And I had literally asked for it.... always thought it would be hotter if she had someone like that. I got home and she said when she was begging him not to leave he fucked her for like the 6th or 7th time up against the kitchen counter. I ripped her pants off and fucked her up against the same counter hard as hell...reclaimed her.
Afterwards I listened to the audio and they had talked for like an hr first and then I guess she bent over in front of him and said you miss this and he said Fuck and pulled her yoga pants and panties down and shoved his huge cock into her. They were saying they missed eachother, loved eachother... spent the rest of the day making out and fucking everywhere. She was telling him how good his cock felt. She asked him to be her bf..(which I had said was ok because it's so much hotter for me that she has someone she cares about) he said yeah wanted to see her as much as they could.... loved just being around her not just the sex. No condom, he has issues cumming just like I do (diabetes) idk for him but she's not on birth control either so damn.... yeah. But they had like a real connection. I told her it was OK to say ya know he's bigger then me or fucks her better whatever but she didn't do anything like that. But it was like I didn't exist. Anyways listening yo it I jacked off 4 times. She said he was going to pull up in his jeep later that night (his wife thought he was at the bar for Monday night football) and I asked her to record and she says no I have plenty to jack off too, which I did. She said this was for her. So I said fine I was still extremely horny. I watch her on the ring cam thinking maybe she was going to syck his dick in the jeep and she gets in and he drives off. She said they parked near a park so they weren't in front of any houses and they got in the back and she say on his dick and rode it facing forward and then sucked his dick til he came in her mouth....they have been talking non stop since then via text messages and he said one he wants her to have his baby... (he's older and his wife can't have kids) which that's not going to happen but it does drive me crazy with jealousy to think about. And that he wants to record a video the next time they fuck. I don't have any regrets and me and her are still closer then ever, it's just a crazy feeling like other firsts. Started out, the first time she danced with another guy at a club, first time she got fingered at a club and then the first time she got fucked by another guy in front of me and now this... she really cares about him....sorry I didn't put it into paragraphs, I was just going with it. She's supposed to see him Monday night when I "fall asleep" . Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the experience forum since I didn't really write it in the story format. Let me know I can move it there if needed.

Well, my last week has been pretty crazy. Be careful what you wish for, right now I'm still too horny to not be happy about it but I guess we will see. So a little back story. My wife and I have been in the Swinger/Hotwife/Cuckold lifestyle like 4 years now. During that time she had played around with a few guys and we have had some good experiences. I'm not usually involved other then watching or sometimes she's by herself if it's a trusted person and she records at least audio for me. She never did anything behind my back even though I had told her it would be hot if she did something without asking permission and told me later, she never felt comfortable doing that. There is this guy she's known longer then me, she actually cheated on her first husband ( who she had to force to have sex with her and it barely ever happened ) with this guy and she had feelings for him a couple years before we started dating. Let's call him M. He's also married. He also has a huge dick of course....lol I don't and I do love some humiliation. Anyway she's been talking to him the entire time we've been together and I tried numerous times to push her to hang out with him and something always happens and they don't ever get together. They would talk here and there send pics and talk about hanging out but never even came close to happening. Then she says I'm going to take off Monday in a couple weeks and so is M. And we are going to hang out all day. So for those couple weeks she's acting like it's probably not going to happen. The last few times they were supposed to he would cancel so her hopes weren't up.
Fast forward to that day I was going crazy, dick hard as hell in my office trying to stay at my desk having no idea what's going on. This guy has no idea what a hotwife or cuckold is...and would be extremely weirded out if he did. I don't hear anything til 4 o'clock. She said they fucked and made out all day and she was almost crying when he left. This is a whole new type of jealousy and excitement because she has never had an emotional connection to any of the probably 8 guys she's been with since we've been married. And I had literally asked for it.... always thought it would be hotter if she had someone like that. I got home and she said when she was begging him not to leave he fucked her for like the 6th or 7th time up against the kitchen counter. I ripped her pants off and fucked her up against the same counter hard as hell...reclaimed her.
Afterwards I listened to the audio and they had talked for like an hr first and then I guess she bent over in front of him and said you miss this and he said Fuck and pulled her yoga pants and panties down and shoved his huge cock into her. They were saying they missed eachother, loved eachother... spent the rest of the day making out and fucking everywhere. She was telling him how good his cock felt. She asked him to be her bf..(which I had said was ok because it's so much hotter for me that she has someone she cares about) he said yeah wanted to see her as much as they could.... loved just being around her not just the sex. No condom, he has issues cumming just like I do (diabetes) idk for him but she's not on birth control either so damn.... yeah. But they had like a real connection. I told her it was OK to say ya know he's bigger then me or fucks her better whatever but she didn't do anything like that. But it was like I didn't exist. Anyways listening yo it I jacked off 4 times. She said he was going to pull up in his jeep later that night (his wife thought he was at the bar for Monday night football) and I asked her to record and she says no I have plenty to jack off too, which I did. She said this was for her. So I said fine I was still extremely horny. I watch her on the ring cam thinking maybe she was going to syck his dick in the jeep and she gets in and he drives off. She said they parked near a park so they weren't in front of any houses and they got in the back and she say on his dick and rode it facing forward and then sucked his dick til he came in her mouth....they have been talking non stop since then via text messages and he said one he wants her to have his baby... (he's older and his wife can't have kids) which that's not going to happen but it does drive me crazy with jealousy to think about. And that he wants to record a video the next time they fuck. I don't have any regrets and me and her are still closer then ever, it's just a crazy feeling like other firsts. Started out, the first time she danced with another guy at a club, first time she got fingered at a club and then the first time she got fucked by another guy in front of me and now this... she really cares about him....sorry I didn't put it into paragraphs, I was just going with it. She's supposed to see him Monday night when I "fall asleep" . Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the experience forum since I didn't really write it in the story format. Let me know I can move it there if needed.
Wives going back to the ex for big cock sex again is very common and very easy for her

As his dick is bigger than you she would have been missing having sex with him, for a women to settle for smaller again usually works for a while, but long term there is a very good reason women crave big cock and that craving only gets stronger the longer she goes without it

I encouraged my wife Kate to start having sex with her ex-husband again after we got married. She had told me that he has a really big cock and she loved sex with him, she just could not be married to him. Our marriage was with the understanding that she could have sex with other guys, especially if I could watch. She was already having sex with a couple of different married buddies of mine before we got married.

Kate had a son with her ex and the son lived with us. The ex picked him up every-other-Friday afternoon for the weekend. I was always at work when her ex picked up their son. It was a great opportunity for Kate to have sex with her ex. Kate seduced him the next Friday while they waited on the daycare buss to drop off their son. It was a quickie-fuck with Kate bent over our kitchen table...they did not have much time.

Kate's ex showed up much earlier two weeks later. They spent an hour or so in our bed before the son got dropped off. Her ex got to fuck Kate every other Friday for months. Kate loved it and her ex had no idea that him getting to fuck her again was actually my idea. He did not think that I knew that he was fucking my wife.

I have to say that it was hot being around Kate's ex and his new wife and other family members at family events after he started fucking Kate again.

Rob

As his dick is bigger than you she would have been missing having sex with him, for a women to settle for smaller again usually works for a while, but long term there is a very good reason women crave big cock and that craving only gets stronger the longer she goes without it
You are definitely right she was missing it.... now it's all she can think about. He is coming by to pick her up in his jeep again tomorrow night and she can't wait to cum on a real cock again...

This is great experience, I can relate to the feelings you have and the next-level hornines. Keep us updated and just one advice from me - make sure she gets the good dick and fucking from him, but everything else from you. Good emotions, support, understanding ,be your best self for her.
Continue sharing it is hot

Also she finally let me read through some of their messages...wow so many. Nothing too emotional, mostly about the fucking...his perfect cock, her tight and juicy pussy. Saying he wished he could knock her up and her saying she did too was pretty fucking intense... I wonder how they will see eachother after football season is over...oh and when I read the messages I couldn't help it had to jack off in front of her and ended up bending her over the couch. We've still been fucking daily talking about it...

Update last Monday she gave me the recording but was upset... because she wasn't going to see him again til next week. Didn't want to talk about it she was getting attached and didn't like having to be away from him. I listened to the recording... not much emotional talk this time, they just pulled over somewhere she sucked his cock. Rode it in the back, she definitely came, told him how good it felt and then sucked his dick until he came in her mouth again. Middle of of week I asked about her boyfriend. She said fuck him I'm done. He knows all the right things to say and he's hot but he's a fucking dick. He was messaging a chick he used to mess with that my wife is friends with who works right next to her. Like he was doing it just to ******** her off. My wife is 10x hotter then this other chick. Sorry but it's true but wife had actually met him originally thru the other chick because they went to school with her. So it's like he did it because he knew he could just to pass her off. Well that's how she took it. Update this weekend she's back into him and can't wait to fuck him again Monday... lol I tried leaving it alone but when she told me she was talking to him again... damn crazy. So much crazier then her hooking up with a random guy at a swinger party once in a while... still loving it for now. She's appreciative I let her have her fun.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211114-022745_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-022745_Messenger.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 382
  • Screenshot_20211114-022250_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-022250_Messenger.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 359
  • Screenshot_20211114-022635_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-022635_Messenger.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 394
Update last Monday she gave me the recording but was upset... because she wasn't going to see him again til next week. Didn't want to talk about it she was getting attached and didn't like having to be away from him. I listened to the recording... not much emotional talk this time, they just pulled over somewhere she sucked his cock. Rode it in the back, she definitely came, told him how good it felt and then sucked his dick until he came in her mouth again. Middle of of week I asked about her boyfriend. She said fuck him I'm done. He knows all the right things to say and he's hot but he's a fucking dick. He was messaging a chick he used to mess with that my wife is friends with who works right next to her. Like he was doing it just to ******** her off. My wife is 10x hotter then this other chick. Sorry but it's true but wife had actually met him originally thru the other chick because they went to school with her. So it's like he did it because he knew he could just to pass her off. Well that's how she took it. Update this weekend she's back into him and can't wait to fuck him again Monday... lol I tried leaving it alone but when she told me she was talking to him again... damn crazy. So much crazier then her hooking up with a random guy at a swinger party once in a while... still loving it for now. She's appreciative I let her have her fun.
Ohh my god she is very hot and sexy gorgeous beauty for fuck lick and eat .I love to do with her .

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
Wanted to update on last Monday... so she did it she snuck him in and upstairs. I had to keep our bedroom door shut and the loud ass fan going I couldn't hear anything... surprising because our house isn't huge and on the recording it sounded like they got loud. It was hot as fuck.... at first he kept saying this is crazy because I was downstairs "sleeping". Then she starts making out with him and eventually sucking his much bigger cock. He makes her gag on it. Not sure what position they were in when they started but just the moans she makes when he slides in, he kept saying how wet she is and she kept saying omg I love your cock, your fucking big, moaning not even trying to be quiet. He tried being quiet for maybe the first 5 minutes and then he didn't give a shit. She said they fucked in all positions, it was about 40 minutes! He can definitely make her moan in ways I can't One of her favorite positions with a bigger dick is her flat on her stomach... I could tell when she told him to do that and doggy.... she rode him One, I think they started off missionary. Idk But one of the hottest recordings she's ever made for me especially because I'm downstairs sleeping but really I was straining my ears to hear with my hard as a rock dick in my hand. And he thinks she's doing it behind my back... crazy with jealousy to their feelings and it's funny how before she said she was done with him like less then a week before this time I didn't say anything but I knew she would go back to him for the cock. She's supposed to sneak him upstairs again this upcoming Monday. Can't wait. Included a pic she sent to him shortly before came over

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1637200116573.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637200116573.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 382
She continues to see him. Last Monday they were much louder upstairs. It's very hard to stay in the bedroom downstairs but also hit knowing she is upstairs cumming on his big cock and him thinking she's doing it behind my back. She tells him how much she loves his cock over and over again. How much she missed him. I really wish she would say something along the lines of you fuck me so much better then him or your so much bigger... or I don't care if he hears us. But I think she feels like it might weird him out. One bonus though, they took a couple short videos and I wanted to share some screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-050848_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-050848_Messenger.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 310
  • Screenshot_20211127-050942_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-050942_Messenger.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 248
  • Screenshot_20211127-050945_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-050945_Messenger.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_20211127-050949_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-050949_Messenger.jpg