wifes sort of "affair"

Hi this is a bit different. My wife has told me shes starting an "affair" with a work colleague but i encouraged her and he doesnt know that i do. He thinks shes cheating or it wouldnt happen. Had first drink/ date last night. sorry im crap at this x
Sounds great, did the date night end in everyone being happy?

Hi this is a bit different. My wife has told me shes starting an "affair" with a work colleague but i encouraged her and he doesnt know that i do. He thinks shes cheating or it wouldnt happen. Had first drink/ date last night. sorry im crap at this x
Wife has same thing going with two of here old boyfriends. They both live out of state (CA/FL) and whenever she visits where they live she hooks up with them. They are completely unaware of our lifestyle and would be tuned off by it and would probably stop seeing her if they found out.

A fantastic senario one ive never experienced, i wish my wife would do this, she had the green light from me but refuses to source her own lover strangely.

Reactions: slutplay
My wife Mary has pretended at an affair a time or two. Not counting one night stands or short hookups on trips. Longest was a 3 month long affair with a neighborhood guy, I knew all along, he had no idea I knew.
what do you mean by pretended? she make it up for you?

🔥 🔥 🔥