Wifey, wants to know what you would do to her

Guys, my wife gets super turned on reading what you would do to her. Would you fuck her?
View attachment 828759
I would suck on her little nipples then take out my huge cock, make her lick the tip and shaft- slap her across the face with it a few times. Make her take my swollen cock down her throat- she will be gagging and have tears rolling down her cheeks, then…………..

I’ll let all my wife’s fuck buddies fuck her while I release a big load lnside her throat . She’ll be leaking from all her holes afterwards

Reactions: Gorinsho
Oh Yes Please, I could spend Hours traveling her body with my lips and making Her Cum as many times as She wishes!

Guys, my wife gets super turned on reading what you would do to her. Would you fuck her?
While shes on all fours with head phones on listening to an audio book of erotica, (super turned on from the images in her head) I'd be slowly, but with a firm hand, work 4 fingers up to my last knuckles into her pussy, massaging her asshole with my thumb. When she started bucking I'd give her my cock with most of my hand still inside. Get that cunt nice and stretched.
Then it's flip her over and you and I would swap off teasing and abusing her clit in turns.