Will she try it?

Hopefulbf

Male
Sep 14, 2022
Hi guys, my gf f23 and i m21 are in a relationship for almost 4 years now and 2 months ago i finally confessed my biggest fantasy to her. Her being my hotwife. She is very "conservative" in the bedroom and very shy but she is really interested in my fantasy we even bought some bigger dildos and sexy clothes for her to wear in public. There are just two little problems 1. We live in a smaller town and there are not much like minded people and she's a bit picky when it comes to guys she likes and 2. She told me she doesn't want to have sex or even kiss someone she doesn't love and she only wants to love me
I don't want her to fall in love with someone else neither i want her to get fucked by someone and not to fall in love.
So my question is do you guys think she will at some point have sex with someone she doesn't love too?

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
I think it's a great way to start and the fact she is interested in taking steps to make some of your fantasies come true is awesome!!! She might or not eventually fuck someone, but I would say enjoy these moments, I find them to be the most important parts as you both grow into the LS.

Hi guys, my gf f23 and i m21 are in a relationship for almost 4 years now and 2 months ago i finally confessed my biggest fantasy to her. Her being my hotwife. She is very "conservative" in the bedroom and very shy but she is really interested in my fantasy we even bought some bigger dildos and sexy clothes for her to wear in public. There are just two little problems 1. We live in a smaller town and there are not much like minded people and she's a bit picky when it comes to guys she likes and 2. She told me she doesn't want to have sex or even kiss someone she doesn't love and she only wants to love me
I don't want her to fall in love with someone else neither i want her to get fucked by someone and not to fall in love.
So my question is do you guys think she will at some point have sex with someone she doesn't love too?
my wife fucks another guy and doesn't love him she just loves to fuck him and suck his cock. She says the only reason is because I want her to, which is true I regularly ask her when they are going to hook up. She usually knows when the next time will be and tells me.