Will someone please fuck my fiancé?

She's too damn sexy to be hiding that face! Let's see it! We want to fuck that sexy body but we want to see her sexy face too!

We appreciate it. Covering her face is more for privacy than anything else. She still worries about people she knows finding out about her little closet freak side.

Reactions: Funforus96
I'm sorry I wasn't very clear. My wife has told a lot of people she knows that she is a hot wife and has play dates as we call them. Her daughters know of our lifestyle as some of her friends. But it ok if yours wants to keep it as secret as possible.

I see what you mean. Yeah, this is all new to us. We actually haven't had the pleasure of making it happen yet. She's been too shy to show off her body so she's has all these little stipulations. I post these pics with her approval in hopes that everyone's comments gets her wet enough to let another man deep in to her juicy pussy.

She has a gorgeous body that any man would love to explore. I tell my wife that who ever she does she makes them hers cause they always want more. She has to regulars I refer to as her boyfriends. They can't get enough of her. I love that other guys want her.

Here is a little update I was able to snap for you guys.

Attachments

• IMG_2201.JPG
    IMG_2201.JPG
    676.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2204.JPG
    IMG_2204.JPG
    538.6 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: Jayz76