My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Omg, forget the condoms! Everything is so much more pleasurable for both of them going bare! And if you’re anything like most of the guys on here, there’s no better visual than watching his cock slide in and out of her raw pussy, and then to verbally hear your wife as she tells him to, cum inside her pussy! Then watching him as he pumps her hungry pussy full of his cum and to watch as it drips out of her! As soon as he pulls out, quickly take a picture or two and then immediately take his place! The feeling as you so easily and effortlessly slide into her used, wet, warm, sloppy cum filled pussy is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! You won’t last too long, I promise!

My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
Bareback fucking is the real cuckold. When a bull puts its sperm deep in your wife, he really gets the woman! You too will really feel like you are cuckold when you see sperm from a foreign man leaking from your wife’s pussy. My wife always fucks bareback. I asked for this, even before the first time her, not to use a condom. It excites me every time I know her pussy is full of her lover’s cum. I love to fuck smeared pussy and I love to lick it clean!

DSC08505.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife111.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife112.jpg39332545.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife178.jpg34472889.jpgDSC12783.jpgDSC05056.JPGDSC05060.JPG

If he is not a regular, with built trust, go with the condom first few times. You need to be healthy to enjoy one another! Don't let the arousal get the best of you.

After that do the bareback, there is always risk, especially if the bull or boyfriend has other partners, but you can check if he is responsible person.

My hubby wouldn't consider that I'd been properly fucked if I didn't at least have a pussy full of cum for him to enjoy and I have to agree. But even before we met I always played bare and loved how excited guys would get knowing they could cum inside me, esp knowing they were filling another guys wife (while I was married to my first husband) x

It’s definitely sexier without condoms, but you’re absolutely right to think about this question. It is very important to be sure that sex is completely safe.

I think everything should be in order only if you are sure that he does not have (and does not plan) other untested partners.

My exwife screwed many of my friends and coworkers and to my knowledge a condom was never involved. For the most part my wife now has only screwed guys she has known for years and does not ask them to wear condoms. We did visit the Rooftop in Ft Lauderdale a few years ago and she did ask the gentleman to use a condom.

EVERYONE must do what THEY feel comfortable with. This becomes a great adventure when all parties are on the same page with rules and limits. Nothing wrong with sticking to your guidelines.
Exactly everyone has to play in a way that they are comfortable with.
However we all take some risks that others may find unacceptable - some people enjoy high adrenaline sports for example and others don't bother to fit smoke alarms in their home. Having sex bare is a risk but that risk varies a lot depending where you live (sexually transmitted diseases are endemic in some places and much lower than average in others) and who you fuck. However by far the biggest risk in terms of STIs for woman is cervical cancer caused by the papilloma virus and you can get vaccinated for that.
I've always played bare and now I'm in my 60s I'm not going to change that. I accept the risk and that's my and my hubbys choice. But I do get very regularly tested as I wouldn't want to put anyone else at risk either.
For me, the few times I have played with a guy who insisted on wearing a condom, were very disappointing and I'm sure most of the guys who've fucked me would agree. For a lot of guys filling another mans wife with their cum is a big part of the excitement.
But I accept that's not for everyone. We are all adults and can make our own decisions but no one should ever feel pressured to fuck bareback if they don't want to xx

Bare only with my regular married, naughty gfs.
But depends on situation.

Reactions: BJ Queen
My wife always fucks bare and loves cum deep inside. I love seeing the guys face when he finds out he can fuck her bare. Every now and then I attempt to fuck her wearing a condom and she always gets mad telling me to take it off. “ you know I hate them”. I always enjoy the conversation after she has let a guy cream her pussy. I enjoy hearing her tell me how it felt when he spasms as he shoots and whether she could feel it or not. Most times from large cocks and really deep she says she can feel is shooting inside!