Without sounding weird, bi, or whatever you enjoy...do the men that have sex with your wife look sexy to you?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. I will admit he's sexy looking when he's with us. I have no desire to do anything with him but when he's standing there or walking naked with a hard on he looks friggin hot. He has a skinny nerd type body, he's younger and has a big tool. And after wife and him get done, him laying on the bed still semi hard with their wetness on it his dick is erotic as hell. Yea I'm weird.

I am bisexual. I don't find my wife's boyfriend to be sexy, but I have seen MANY pics of his cock, and seen it up close ONCE (in my wife's mouth, and that was incredibly HOT 🔥). I must admit though, he does have a beautiful cock (he's 8"c and thick).

I consider myself "bi-friendly", in that I mean I have not found any of the wife's men sexy but I recognize that some would be generally considered hot. Good looks, great body, nice cock etc. However I have thought that their cock hove been nice especially going in and out of the wife's pussy. I am not afraid to admit that on some occasions I have been attracted enough to a cock to suck one now and then as well. But I would it did not have much to do with the guys looks, there was just something about the look of his cock I liked.

I guess it's the whole situation that makes him sexy. Just seeing him naked in a different environment would be different. All 3 of us naked in our bedroom and knowing what's happening is what makes him alluring.

My wife plays, 99% of the time alone (for various reasons). She also video chats a lot with guys she has never met in person. She does make a point of showing me their cocks and clips of them masturbating, because she knows I get a raise from watching them. I call myself bi curious/ bi friendly. I have sucked cock in the past. But I still find it almost repulsive to watch a semi-familiar cock display itself sexually due to my wife's exposure. So I mentally force myself because I feel that a real Cuck should to that. And eventually it becomes arousing. More so now that Im 55 and my wife sexts with 25 yr olds; younger than 3 of our own children!

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. I will admit he's sexy looking when he's with us. I have no desire to do anything with him but when he's standing there or walking naked with a hard on he looks friggin hot. He has a skinny nerd type body, he's younger and has a big tool. And after wife and him get done, him laying on the bed still semi hard with their wetness on it his dick is erotic as hell. Yea I'm weird.
You’re not weird! I think the bulls that have fucked my wife are sexy when they’re fucking her. Seeing a fit young bull with their big dick taking my wife while she makes noises I’ve never heard before makes the guys extra hot!

I am bisexual. I don't find my wife's boyfriend to be sexy, but I have seen MANY pics of his cock, and seen it up close ONCE (in my wife's mouth, and that was incredibly HOT 🔥). I must admit though, he does have a beautiful cock (he's 8"c and thick).
I am bisexual too. My wife last bf was smoking hot but was extremely st8. He wasn't comfortable me watching and knew that I was bi.
One morning her bf got ready for work but my wife pulled him in to bed. They had sex and then he had to rush for work. After he left my wife called me and I saw her naked and she said, my pussy has loads of his cum do you want it and I licked his cum from her pussy. It was pretty surreal. But happened only once

Reactions: JefferB
Out of the 18 lovers my wife has had over the years i have always ensured they were straight as i am and the thought of even touching another man makes me feel sick.

The only experience i ever had was with a young black lad in his early 20s who visited our house on the second meet and brought cannabis with him. Now this isnt something we have ever done and i will say watching i became "high".

As my cuckoldress chained him stood up and naked to a beam in our front room i looked at his large, hairless, young and exceptionally firm ass and for one minute thought id like to caress his ass. In the event i didnt but this is nearest i have come to fancying touching another male.