Wives Exposed on Nudist Beaches

Randycpl

Couple
Nov 3, 2021
Ah the Nudist Beach: A place to expose your wives in the flesh to all.

It gets so hot in summer in Australia as when a little younger took Joy then my pretty blonde somewhat shy wife to a nudist beach in Australia, saying that though after some time convincing her it would be okay as it is normal to go natural as no nudist thinks any different at these beaches. Now though a few weeks before that I had got stirred up by my work mates who thought she was really hot having recently met her at our works social club party as Joy was wearing a short black dress and the guys having much drink a couple of them whispered they would give anything to see her nude and get into her pants. I told them that ain't ever going to happen but they persisted and at the local pub one evening having after work drinks with them well I kinda joked by telling them as it was summer and our work holidays coming up that maybe I would be at Maslin's Beach a Nudist only beach and if they happen to be there well they would see us naked and knowing them they could perv on her nakedness and that would be the only way they would ever get a glimpse of her. Thinking that it would never happen but well it did as one of the work mates happened to ring me up wanting to borrow my hedger as I said sorry but we were going down to the beach today maybe tomorrow. Suspecting I was going to our Nudist Beach he rang two of the other lads and the three of them took off to the Nudist Beach hoping to spot us. They eventually spied us both sunbathing nude under our beach tent that afternoon and well with their hats and sunglasses on they took up position further down in front of us. Joy had not noticed them but I had as I didn't expect though a long distance lens concealed in one of their towels pointing at every private part of her as well they got some rather close up detailed shots of her that day. Back at our mechanical workshop after the summer break they had a blown up pictures of her and posted them on our girls perv wall in the lunchroom. So embarrassed was I that the boss found out who the young blonde woman was and told the guys to take the pictures down as they would be sacked. luckily for me not long after the incident I left that workshop as had been waiting on better position happily being on the other side of town.

Thank goodness that I have personally not seen any posted online but they may have been on sites somewhere out there.

Attachments

• Maslins-View-1 Caption.jpg
    Maslins-View-1 Caption.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,524
  • Blonde Wife at Maslins.jpg
    Blonde Wife at Maslins.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 1,436
Last edited:
Ah the Nudist Beach: A place to expose your wives in the flesh to all.

It gets so hot in summer in Australia as when a little younger took Joy then my pretty blonde somewhat shy wife to a nudist beach in Australia, saying that though after some time convincing her it would be okay as it is normal to go natural as no nudist thinks any different at these beaches. Now though a few weeks before that I had got stirred up by my work mates who thought she was really hot having recently met her at our works social club party as Joy was wearing a short black dress and the guys having much drink a couple of them whispered they would give anything to see her nude and get into her pants. I told them that ain't ever going to happen but they persisted and at the local pub one evening having after work drinks with them well I kinda joked by telling them as it was summer and our work holidays coming up that maybe I would be at Maslin's Beach a Nudist only beach and if they happen to be there well they would see us naked and knowing them they could perv on her nakedness and that would be the only way they would ever get a glimpse of her. Thinking that it would never happen but well it did as one of the work mates happened to ring me up wanting to borrow my hedger as I said sorry but we were going down to the beach today maybe tomorrow. Suspecting I was going to our Nudist Beach he rang two of the other lads and the three of them took off to the Nudist Beach hoping to spot us.They eventually spied us both sunbathing nude under our beach tent that afternoon and well with their hats and sunglasses on they took up position further down in front of us. Joy had not noticed them but I had but I didn't expect though a long distance lens concealed in one of their towels pointing at every private part of her as well they got some rather close up detailed shots of her that day. Back at our mechanical workshop after the summer break they had a blown up pictures of her and posted them on our girls perv wall in the lunchroom. So embarrassed was I that the boss found out who the young blonde woman was and told the guys to take the pictures down as they would be sacked. luckily for me not long after the incident I left that workshop as had been waiting on better position happily being on the other side of town.

Thank goodness that I have personally not seen any posted online but they may have been on sites somewhere out there.
She's one sexy wife

Reactions: Randycpl
Had to reply to Randcpl's Wife being exposed as I have been to Maslins Beach in South Australia and their Nude Olympics that the Missus and me participated there as we all being exposed. Pal don't worry as if she has the body they are only jealous of her and you..!!
Some of the Wives having fun down on the Beach..Australia has got the weather and Long Endless Summer Beaches.

Attachments

• Fun at Maslins - Naked Wives 2.jpg
    Fun at Maslins - Naked Wives 2.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 1,147
  • Maslins Games.jpg
    Maslins Games.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 976
  • Maslins74.jpg
    Maslins74.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 973
  • 561_1000.jpg
    561_1000.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Maslins 76.jpg
    Maslins 76.jpg
    343.3 KB · Views: 1,125
Last edited:
Whose the women whose face is blurred in Maslins Tity wives ?? Do you know these people or is it your woman ?? Great Boobs and hopefully if it is your wife maybe a mate squeezing her firmly. Top pic..Did you go into the water for some fun or the hills at the back of Maslins ??:giggle:

Attachments

• At the beach.jpg
    At the beach.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,221