Wives traveling for work

Charles

Male
From
IN, US
Oct 18, 2021
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I wonder how many wives have sex with other guys when traveling for work? I have always found this to be a hot topic. My wife used to travel for work (prior to covid) and had many great experiences. Far from home, so it does not matter who sees her and she can enjoy uninhibited sex in her hotel room and then come home to her life. I always loved hearing about her adventures. Travel should be returning!!

I haven’t had to travel anywhere for work in recent years, but the sort of places that businesses travellers stay in are a great place to meet bored men. Nothing else to do with themselves but imagine what it would be like to meet a woman for a night of passion. Have had a few good encounters in places like that.

I haven’t had to travel anywhere for work in recent years, but the sort of places that businesses travellers stay in are a great place to meet bored men. Nothing else to do with themselves but imagine what it would be like to meet a woman for a night of passion. Have had a few good encounters in places like that.
Yum!! 🔥🔥🍆🍆

Most memorable was a trip to the US a 5day (6 night) stay in Parsippany NJ of all places. Day 2 met a guy at breakfast, spent that night and the next 2 in his room, virtually no sleep was had. Came home absolutely exhausted, at least I was able to blame it on jet lag to my husband.
Sent you a story in conversations 😉😋💦

Most memorable was a trip to the US a 5day (6 night) stay in Parsippany NJ of all places. Day 2 met a guy at breakfast, spent that night and the next 2 in his room, virtually no sleep was had. Came home absolutely exhausted, at least I was able to blame it on jet lag to my husband.
;)
👍

Reactions: Cock4u2
Before Covid, my wife used to travel for work a lot - often to conferences, exhibitions, and business meetings, mostly overseas. It was by far the most common scenario for her meeting other guys.

This is a picture one of her colleagues sent me from his hotel room of my wife texting me!

View attachment 840152
Ok, this is incredibly HOT!! This had to drive you insane to get this. What a body and she is in a hotel room with another guy that you KNOW is going to enjoy this body to the max (if not he is crazy).