Wives wedding rings!!!!¡¡¡

I'm wondering if any husbands or even wives or into the wedding ring thing I love seeing a woman with pretty hands especially pretty manicured nails and showing her wedding ring maybe your hand wrapped around her Bulls cock or her hands arms wrapped around his back showing her wedding ring it's one of the most erotic things I've ever seen I'd love to see pics if anyone has them

The wedding rings have factored into a lot of our fantasies. Its a powerful symbol despite the fact that most women today have sex before they are married which sort of makes it silly. Like, we already cheated on you before we even met you, and you still want to get married? Its kind of an ironic symbol to me. I once got a group facial and put my wedding ring on my forehead for the event...

The wedding rings have factored into a lot of our fantasies. Its a powerful symbol despite the fact that most women today have sex before they are married which sort of makes it silly. Like, we already cheated on you before we even met you, and you still want to get married? Its kind of an ironic symbol to me. I once got a group facial and put my wedding ring on my forehead for the event...
Photo or it never happened lol

i never take my rings off. my husband would feel hurt if i did. i find that men and women really enjoy the fact that i am married and almost all think it is wonderful that i am happy being married. the ones that expressed a dismay at my happiness were themselves trying to get a relationship with me. one or two expressed the opinion that a married woman should not be working the job i have, but they wanted me anyway. any way, i really love being a woman who defies convention, tradition, etc. i consider my self as MBA, married but available. when someone hits on me and asks my status, that is what i tell them i am.

Last edited:
i think the BIG turn on for me is seeing the married woman with the ring working and pleasuring another guy is very much a symbolism of how much she loves to play with more men and indicates her past sexual experience .Its like saying im taken but i can play with more appreciative cocks that want to have me just like my husband does ?

When my wife would tell me the details of what happened with the other guy it would always be a huge turn on that the only thing was wearing was her wedding rings.... no clothes but still the rings is hot

When my wife would tell me the details of what happened with the other guy it would always be a huge turn on that the only thing was wearing was her wedding rings.... no clothes but still the rings is hot
what did she do with her friend?

Pretty much everything I guess....

The first night she went to his place and asked him if he'd be into a strictly sex thing was pretty short but intense. He didn't believe her at first.... he basically made her strip in his kitchen before believing her lol... but she kept on the ring when he questioned if she should keep wearing it.... she said she loves her husband but wants sex with him.... the rings stay on.

Went into his bedroom.... made out for a bit.... fingered her for a while.... then asked her for a blow job.... she started deep throating him and she said after like 3 bobs he was getting ready to blow so she stopped and got on top of him instead.... rode him for a few minutes and he was ready again.... she stopped..... then started up again and came herself really hard when he blew his load a minute later

Reactions: flirtywife4fun