Wives- what's YOUR fantasy? Women rvsp

Fantasies are like walking into a Godiva store. You want to taste everything, but know it's not a good idea. You also know that everything will taste good. Fantasies probably change based on mood, current surroundings, external stimuli, etc. An ongoing fantasy of mine involves a circle jerk of guys surrounding me, violating my mouth repeatedly and covering me with cum. Husband isn't so keen on it lol.

This is my profile, but I asked my wife.
She wants to go on a long weekend with her current married lover.
He regrets that this is impossible because his wife knows nothing.
She wants fucking with her lover all day, all night. To do everything only a man wants.
Her lover would bring she home on Sunday, I would help her get out of the car as if the whole thing was completely natural, as if she had two husbands.

P1000140.JPGP1000189.JPGP1000187.JPG

Ok,
Just for you.

Be in a cabin in the mountains on a cold snowy night with a fireplace.
There is a roaring fire going and 3 or 4 younger guys pleasure me all night.
Half way through the night I'm riding one of the guys and sucking another and the third guys pushes me forward and slides his cock up my bum.
I have a cock in every hole.
By morning they have all done me several times and I am full of cum and very sore.
Mmmmmmmm

some fantasy all ready done some are just thoughts and dreams I have and kind of shy about sharing. Hubby knows all about them but kind of shy telling other not because the fear of judgment but know some of my fantasy are crazy and not for everyone. ne is to run into my famous crush actor and some how start a conversation and end up in his house for a long night of hot sex then in the morning having to walk out covered up cause the paparazzo snapping pics as i get in a car. Later that night I saw myself on TV trying to guess who was the lucky woman that came out of his house. Then I get a call from my best friend saying she saw me on TV walking out of his house because she knows my legs so well, then I end up spelling all the beans to her.

some fantasy all ready done some are just thoughts and dreams I have and kind of shy about sharing. Hubby knows all about them but kind of shy telling other not because the fear of judgment but know some of my fantasy are crazy and not for everyone. ne is to run into my famous crush actor and some how start a conversation and end up in his house for a long night of hot sex then in the morning having to walk out covered up cause the paparazzo snapping pics as i get in a car. Later that night I saw myself on TV trying to guess who was the lucky woman that came out of his house. Then I get a call from my best friend saying she saw me on TV walking out of his house because she knows my legs so well, then I end up spelling all the beans to her.
I think I know what you mean. There are the fantasies that you want to tick off for real and then there are others that should probably remain as fantasies even though the thought of them really turns you. For instance I have several around forced or non consensual sex - even though I don't condone that or think that anyone should be forced to do anything they don't want to do xx

My fantasy is for a large woman to get me drunk and seduce me into bed. Also I fantasize having strap on sex with an SSBBW.

Fantasies are like walking into a Godiva store. You want to taste everything, but know it's not a good idea. You also know that everything will taste good. Fantasies probably change based on mood, current surroundings, external stimuli, etc. An ongoing fantasy of mine involves a circle jerk of guys surrounding me, violating my mouth repeatedly and covering me with cum. Husband isn't so keen on it lol.
Good one! I've been married twice and both my ex and my current wife shared this fantasy. We were never able to get more than two additional guys in the room with us, though. Still, it was a messy outcome, very sexy. Her body was so slippery and I was consumed with lust. I massaged the cum into her skin. While I was doing this (with some help from our friends) my wife said "it smells like pancake batter in here."
This is my profile, but I asked my wife.
She wants to go on a long weekend with her current married lover.
He regrets that this is impossible because his wife knows nothing.
She wants fucking with her lover all day, all night. To do everything only a man wants.
Her lover would bring she home on Sunday, I would help her get out of the car as if the whole thing was completely natural, as if she had two husbands.

View attachment 656312View attachment 656313View attachment 656314
Sounds like this 'kinda morphed into your fantasy....😁😁😁😁😁

Reactions: artman6060
It's funny about fantasies. We all harbor them, rarely play out. For me anyway. I hadn't thought about this in awhile until I responded to the thread. Then, all of a sudden, I started thinking about it all the time. We aren't real swingers, We don't swap or go to sex clubs or parties, and I rarely do anything other than oral on other guys while my husband watches. So we don't have a lot of experience in doing as much as others have. But I mentioned my fantasy to my husband again after posting a reply and we started talking about it. He agreed it would be hot and is finally willing to watch me be in the middle of a circle jerk with a bunch of young guys! Now I can't get it out of my mind! I'm wondering if the real thing would be as erotic as the fantasy. Watching all those young, hard cocks stroking over my body and spraying me with hot cum! But details get in the way. Finding a group wouldn't be the hardest part, but we are very sensitive to covid, so that tempers it (probably will insist they wear masks). Making sure they don't get it in my eyes or hair (I don't like that). Yet, I definitely want some in my mouth lol (more than some). Sucking them clean afterwards really gets me wet. But also concerned about my own will power. Normally, we make the guy leave after I blow him, but I'm thinking it's gonna be harder when there is a group and I'm all primed to do more. That's hubby's concern also. I hate when reality gets in the way of my fantasies lol. My husband is not wanting to watch me get gang banged, and I'm not sure I want to either. Has anybody else experienced this type of dilemma? What happened? And please, guys, no stupid comments about just lying back and enjoying it. I'd rather hear what the ladies have to say.

When I have sex often my fantasies are hidden. When I do not get sex they become bigger and it is nice. I know my fantasies will not be real but it is exciting to read about people who have done it. I enjoy reading about your fantasies.
Thank you, I enjoy writing about them, but that's the problem; they remain fantasies lol. They tend not to actually happen. It's weird, cause I want and am ready for some of them to occur. Would love to hear from some ladies about how and when their fantasies became reality. Was it as good as the dream?

Thank you, I enjoy writing about them, but that's the problem; they remain fantasies lol. They tend not to actually happen. It's weird, cause I want and am ready for some of them to occur. Would love to hear from some ladies about how and when their fantasies became reality. Was it as good as the dream?
Me too.