Wonder if she craves bigger?

BBCAlpha

Male
Feb 8, 2022
Early 30's Alpha black bull here with an idea you may like.. I've done this many times with a lot of success where I chat w your wife/GF/exGF discreetly. I won't mention you at all to her so she won't find out and I'll send you back the convo of her flirting and asking for my dick pic and more... interested? DM/PM me for more info...

Early 30's Alpha black bull here with an idea you may like.. I've done this many times with a lot of success where I chat w your wife/GF/exGF discreetly. I won't mention you at all to her so she won't find out and I'll send you back the convo of her flirting and asking for my dick pic and more... interested? DM/PM me for more info...
What do you get out of this?

How exactly do you get past an initial introduction/contact? If the husband is supposed to be unaware, how exactly do you 'bump into her at the supermarket' without triggering her stranger-danger senses?

How exactly do you get past an initial introduction/contact? If the husband is supposed to be unaware, how exactly do you 'bump into her at the supermarket' without triggering her stranger-danger senses?
He probably wants her email or phone number so he can accidentally contact her and see what happens. In reality the vast majority are going to completely ignore that type of contact. Plus you have now given a complete stranger contact info for your wife. Not a good idea

He probably wants her email or phone number so he can accidentally contact her and see what happens. In reality the vast majority are going to completely ignore that type of contact. Plus you have now given a complete stranger contact info for your wife. Not a good idea
I agree, The OP seems disconnected from reality.

what is the harm with a phone nunber if they live several hundreds of miles apart?

i received a text message, last week, from a woman in MA. i live in NC. she wanted to know if i wanted to meet for lunch. she thought i was one of her GFs. obviously, a wrong number.

what is the harm with a phone nunber if they live several hundreds of miles apart?

i received a text message, last week, from a woman in MA. i live in NC. she wanted to know if i wanted to meet for lunch. she thought i was one of her GFs. obviously, a wrong number.
It can lead to harassment. There is the ability to track a phone number to a person's name. Which then can be used to find addresses, places of work, social media etc.

Several hundred miles ...big deals, cars, trains, buses, planes etc all make it possible to travel that distance.

Wrong numbers are one thing, accidents happen and you generally don't give out any info to wrong numbers.

Giving out a number and I would assume a first name at least to some stranger to have them contact your wife without her permission is not a great ideam. Especially when you are planting the thought that she will want to fuck him.

It's a really bad idea.

It can lead to harassment. There is the ability to track a phone number to a person's name. Which then can be used to find addresses, places of work, social media etc.

Several hundred miles ...big deals, cars, trains, buses, planes etc all make it possible to travel that distance.

Wrong numbers are one thing, accidents happen and you generally don't give out any info to wrong numbers.

Giving out a number and I would assume a first name at least to some stranger to have them contact your wife without her permission is not a great ideam. Especially when you are planting the thought that she will want to fuck him.

It's a really bad idea.
well a google voice number or a burner phone isnt that easily traced, but lets say it does get traced, a bad guy will always be a step ahead. if a person knows how to not get traced, he wont. you'll find dead ends. Yeah not a bright idea. and if the man knows what to say plus chemistry, timing, ovulation, he will get in her pants quick too. if law enforcement gets involved they can contact google and they will get to the owner of the phone but if he uses physical burners then tower tracking and stingray. government will get to you believe it. refrain from distributing your wifes info please.