2016-07-10_22.57.33.jpeg
    279.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 20160430_025449_resized.jpg
    20160430_025449_resized.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 54
  • cartoon1572812049291.jpg
    cartoon1572812049291.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 50
i think that there is nothing to prove , she's aware that many men are turned on seeing her especially when dressed like the 2nd pic u posting here
You would think she knew.
i think that there is nothing to prove , she's aware that many men are turned on seeing her especially when dressed like the 2nd pic u posting here
You'd think that, but she's oblivious. I see guys eye fucking her all the time. But she's absolutely unaware.

Thank you. I wish I could make her see herself through other people's eyes. And she's fucking amazing in the sack.
no doubt ,she have have a horny looking
We've always been open about everything. Her reaction has varied depending on how she views herself. She's quite aggressive in bed when we've been discussing the subject of other men.

what do you mean about being open about everthing , had some experience enging others or toys ? and when her reaction is positive toward cuckolding?

agressive sexually in bed or other thing ? maybe in her mind she cant dissociate love & sex and believe in being owned exclusively by her man

She really needs to be aware that she can ride all the cock she wants!

She will have to accept pregnancy or be assiduous about birth control ...

no doubt ,she have have a horny looking

what do you mean about being open about everthing , had some experience enging others or toys ? and when her reaction is positive toward cuckolding?

agressive sexually in bed or other thing ? maybe in her mind she cant dissociate love & sex and believe in being owned exclusively by her man
Open about desires, sex, fantasy, etc

Experiment with toys, role play, strip poker with my friends and such.

She gets aggressive in bed when we've been discussing the subject of other men or when she fully opens up.

Neither of us are looking for traditional cuckold roles. I'm not interested in the bi stuff.

And she's very much able to separate sex from love, but she also struggles with feeling "slutty" unless she's in a sexual state of mind.

Open about desires, sex, fantasy, etc

Experiment with toys, role play, strip poker with my friends and such.

She gets aggressive in bed when we've been discussing the subject of other men or when she fully opens up.

Neither of us are looking for traditional cuckold roles. I'm not interested in the bi stuff.

And she's very much able to separate sex from love, but she also struggles with feeling "slutty" unless she's in a sexual state of mind.

Damns the way you explaining the situation is turning me on picturing it , you're living actually a really intense moments with a mix up of feelings , excitement &stress envy&worries , i feel you , you can't hold yourself causeyou really excited and you want it to happen so bad

Damns the way you explaining the situation is turning me on picturing it , you're living actually a really intense moments with a mix up of feelings , excitement &stress envy&worries , i feel you , you can't hold yourself causeyou really excited and you want it to happen so bad
I want it not only for me, but for her. Seeing her giving into her desires, enjoying herself, pushing herself and letting go of her inhibitions.

I want it not only for me, but for her. Seeing her giving into her desires, enjoying herself, pushing herself and letting go of her inhibitions.
lucky the one who will have her , did she was seen naked by your friends before ? or men hands feeling her even clothed?