Would anyone be interested??

Bobbyv

Couple
Feb 19, 2022
My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. I’m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy can’t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
We would love to hear your opinions!! 4FD9488E-0087-458E-B349-F5E0DBE492E0.jpeg

My wife and I are completely new to this and have not tried anything with anyone else, but it has been spoken about. Last night we were talking about involving other people and she suggested that she would be up for letting a guy wank off over her in person. She had the idea of getting a hotel room, finding the right guy and inviting him into the room where my wife would be laying either in sexy underwear or naked where he would come in, stroke his cock over her and then leave. I’m sure she would be up for a posing and doing certain things to herself, but the guy can’t touch her. I would be in the room the whole time as well.
my question is, would people be interested in this or would guys want full sex??
We would love to hear your opinions!! View attachment 774929
Very sexy, I'm sure you will be able to find someone who is interested in this 😁

any guy wolud do that and leave and later on down the road maybe you go a little be more slowly wish you guys luck she has a great body

Reactions: Bobbyv
Either one

Reactions: rollingwithgirl
She is very hot and sexy, you will have no problems with interest or finding whatever you want.

Hi I’d love to help you start you both start your new sexual experience, it’s all about trust yes means yes and no means no , and when you find the right man let him know your limits

I’d definitely love to cum on her sexy body!

Yes, a very interesting scenario. Make sure the man drinks a LOT of water and edges a few hours before the meet.

The more he loses control and the bigger the...erm...result, the sexier your wife will feel.

I'd love to host a meet like this in London.

I've just seen the OP. What a fantastic scenario. Her picture is so hot and any horny guy would be privileged to get to wank over her. When can I come :)

All over her sweet body

Attachments

• 3C1A6DB7-2F1F-4E78-8F30-0888166B7FA2.jpeg
    3C1A6DB7-2F1F-4E78-8F30-0888166B7FA2.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 265
I know a very attractive gal who LOVES doing this. Men come to a designated place, her husband is there to make sure they don't touch her (her rules), and she poses, lays, kneels, rubs herself as the man or men masturbate and come over her. She loves the feeling of cum and the fact that she is the one the men want to cum on. I stopped by a few times to watch and it is beyond erotic. Something about the no-touch rule...she will get very very close to them, her lips damn near on their members, but never touch. Enjoy yourselves!

I would love to do that just pm me maybe we can start by you two sending me sexy photos of her and I will tribute them Sig

She is very sexy. I wouldn’t mind

We would love to hear your opinions!!

I've shared my wife with dozens of men, and vetted from a pool of probably thousands. Men who just want to look and wank are actually quite common. Your scenario will get many replies. Just remember that only about ten percent of the men who say they're going to show actually do show. So you're better off inviting a few so that you know at least one will show. One at a time, in case they all show lol... you can always shut it down if you don't give out your location until the right time.