Would You Do Her?

Oct 18, 2022
Hello all! Would like an opinion from a few on my wife. I've turned her on to the hotwife idea. She's excited about it at this point. Has now started flirting and dancing with a guy she has the hots for at a local bar. Now during sex between us she openly tells me what she wants to do with him and wants him to do to her. She literally gets herself worked up and gets off on pretending I am him even using his name. I have not seen her this excited or aroused before. Sex between us has never been bad but she's never been this lost in the passion I guess you might say. And now they have each other's numbers sooo...yeah. I think it's safe to say things are moving in the right direction.

So, that being said, may I share a pic of her with a few of you and get an honest opinion? Here is one from Halloween. I have more pics - they are not nudies as she is very discreet - but I will take a few of her getting dressed to go out tonight, the sexy panties and bra standing in front of the bathroom mirror doing hair and makeup type pics...as I enjoy seeing that kind of thing myself. Half naked pics of your wives in their underwear is HOT! Yall keep posting those!. Anyway, the pics I have on hand right now are just something she might wear out to a bar or a sexy halloween costume pic. Like the one attached. But give me your opinion if you're gonna look.

What I'm looking for is: what would you do with her if you were the other guy? Little secret between us, she is a big big fan of having her kitty eaten...BIG fan. You wanna hit all her buttons and light the fuse to her fireworks finale you make sure you own backbone to belly button with her. Get it all. Like a boss. Definitely her A#1 pleasure and you will have her head spinning for days. Like..in your fan club type of shit. Ask me how I know this. Lol.

Anyway just trying to understand the thoughts of another guy she may very well be alone with for a night in the near future. Thanks guys!IMG_20221209_095023.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all! Would like an opinion from a few on my wife. I've turned her on to the hotwife idea. She's excited about it at this point. Has now started flirting and dancing with a guy she has the hots for at a local bar. Now during sex between us she openly tells me what she wants to do with him and wants him to do to her. She literally gets herself worked up and gets off on pretending I am him even using his name. I have not seen her this excited or aroused before. Sex between us has never been bad but she's never been this lost in the passion I guess you might say. And now they have each other's numbers sooo...yeah. I think it's safe to say things are moving in the right direction.

So, that being said, may I share a pic of her with a few of you and get an honest opinion? Here is one from Halloween. I have more pics - they are not nudies as she is very discreet - but I will take a few of her getting dressed to go out tonight, the sexy panties and bra standing in front of the bathroom mirror doing hair and makeup type pics...as I enjoy seeing that kind of thing myself. Half naked pics of your wives in their underwear is HOT! Yall keep posting those!. Anyway, the pics I have on hand right now are just something she might wear out to a bar or a sexy halloween costume pic. Like the one attached. But give me your opinion if you're gonna look.

What I'm looking for is: what would you do with her if you were the other guy? Little secret between us, she is a big big fan of having her kitty eaten...BIG fan. You wanna hit all her buttons and light the fuse to her fireworks finale you make sure you own backbone to belly button with her. Get it all. Like a boss. Definitely her A#1 pleasure and you will have her head spinning for days. Like..in your fan club type of shit. Ask me how I know this. Lol.

Anyway just trying to understand the thoughts of another guy she may very well be alone with for a night in the near future. Thanks guys!View attachment 1079467
just love to be licking that kitty and eating it all day long if she would so let me i want to know and love to start off right now with my tongue deep in her kitty

Anyway just trying to understand the thoughts of another guy she may very well be alone with for a night in the near future. Thanks guys!View attachment 1079467
would please post more sexy pictures of her

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

That would be a Y worth dining at

I would lick her pussy fondle her tits and fuck her till she creams my cock

From what i see so far... Yes!!

Reactions: AndyCee777

Yes

Oh yes I so agree loving her body and soul doing to her what she really wants Wethersfield it be eating her pussy deeply or bending her over and doggy fucking her hard ,shooting my hot seed deep into her sweet hiother cunt for hours I havector respect her desires to play or be hot naked and fucking our brains out having fun in life

Reactions: AndyCee777
there is certainly something to what you have said, but I have to differ. When not being intimate, I was surprised to the degree that my interactions with her, and with him, were relatively conventional, almost "normal" if you will. The same conversations about sports, politics, movies that I'd have with other friends or family. But when involved in LS activities, her, I would fuck the living shit out of. I'd use her as my cock sleeve, my personal slut; and the ones with whom I synced, craved that need to please me, to be used by me. And got great pleasure, both physically and emotionally. As to him, when appropriate, he would be humiliated or ignored, etc, depending on the dynamic. No sub, no couple, no cuck were the same, there is no "playbook".
But the one common thread, my role was usually providing something he could not. And I'm not just talking big cock. I fuck, where he makes love

Reactions: CoupleIntheSun

MMMMMMM!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 222

Absolutely! She is Hott!

Just cuz of the pirate getup it's a yes for me. Y'all seem cool as hell.