Would you fuck my wife?

Jul 2, 2017
would you? I'm new here but I've been looking for tributes on CL. I'm working on getting her to do an mfm with me but she wants to see what she could be getting first. Would you fuck her? Tell me about it...

Attachments

• IMG_2250.JPG
    IMG_2250.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_2248.JPG
    IMG_2248.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2249.JPG
    IMG_2249.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 197
From the first 2 pics, it looks like she has the right attitude to get freaky, so yes, I would the first chance I got ;)

Good luck with finding person/situation you are looking for. We'd love to hear about(or see pics of) her having her first hotwife encounter

I really like the 3rd picture of her. Looks like a totally normal girl, like any of my friends, who you'd never expect to go for this. It's always a turn on for me when that kind of couple or wife are willing to move forward.

I've obviously become more of the sub type, but I'd love to see more pictures of her. Even just normal, everyday kind of pictures would be great. Aside from that, I'm a leg and foot man. Lol. From what I see so far, you guys will have no problem finding a suitor.

I would lay her on her back and spread her legs wide so I could devour her pussy with my tongue. All while looking up to see her service her husband with her mouth. ;-)

would you? I'm new here but I've been looking for tributes on CL. I'm working on getting her to do an mfm with me but she wants to see what she could be getting first. Would you fuck her? Tell me about it...
More than once. I’ll tribute a cum shot to her. Send me a picture.