Please delete thread

Have you gotten off to my wifes pictures?

• Yes

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Hey guys new member here. I love the fantasy of my wife having sex with other men, I just dont know how to talk to her about it without scaring her. We have only been married a year and I would hate to hurt our relationship by bringing it up to her and her react badly. How did you guys/gals get into the lifestyle and discuss with your partners?

My suggestion is read some of the threads on this web site. Your question is a common question.

Reactions: Sqeebes
Hey guys new member here. I love the fantasy of my wife having sex with other men, I just dont know how to talk to her about it without scaring her. We have only been married a year and I would hate to hurt our relationship by bringing it up to her and her react badly. How did you guys/gals get into the lifestyle and discuss with your partners?
gorgeous!

Actually, all of them! Obviously, her pussy would be my first choise ;), but her ass and/or her mouth are excellent choises! :) Would love to fill her mouth with my cum and (if you don't mind that is) ask her to kiss you right after. Would you mind smelling my cum on her? Or still tasting it from her mouth?

Reactions: Kwgdtf