Would you impregnate my 28yo wife?

Just asked her if she would have a baby from a bullšŸ˜ she isnt sure yet...
Would you put a baby in her?
While the fantasy sounds amazing, conceiving a new human being shouldn't be dictated by lust or by the horniness of a moment.
However, not all couples can conceive and sometimes need help. If that's the case and you're comfortable with knowing the donor, go for it (protect each other legally, please).

Reactions: foxn89
While the fantasy sounds amazing, conceiving a new human being shouldn't be dictated by lust or by the horniness of a moment.
However, not all couples can conceive and sometimes need help. If that's the case and you're comfortable with knowing the donor, go for it (protect each other legally, please).
Assuming you have children, there was NO lust or horniness of the moment involved in making them?? Sad if not, for us our Son was the culmination of literally fucking like RABBITS all the time, several times daily with the full intent of making a baby in me and we did soe SERIOUS lustfull horny crazy things to make that happen too!!

Admittedly, I have a medical condition that makes it diffucult for me to get pregnant (hence the only reason we aren't raising a tribe of kids father by multiple fathers!!) which significantly increases my desires for pregnancy risk encounters.............but its truly sad to think thee was no lust or horniness involved for you.

J (the wife)

Reactions: Bulldave07
All the above said.......you'll get TONS of guys offering to take you up on that offer, but in reality most of them will back out when the time comes in some form....can't get it up, can't cum, or simply get scared and pull out. I know, have LOTS of experience with that.

And, in reality, that is a VERY personal choice a woman makes.........although in the lust of the moment, it might SOOUND like a good idea with just anyone, truth be told its much more likely to happen with someone she has been involved wiht for a while, actually LIKES if not Loves, and the deire to make a baby with him will start wiht her and not some bedroom fantasy, althought that does pave the way with moving forward....knowing it not only turns you on, but you also approve of the idea dn will be there for her when it happens.

Its pretty unlikely she will just do it wiht the first swinging dick that comes along....or that he would be able to perform anyway, if he knew. The FANTASY of this is a lot more entertaining than the reality of the decision, as will be the aftermath between the two of you also, IF you are really able to deal with this too. BIG decision that extends far beyond the bedroom and the last orgasm.

J (the wife)