Would you?

My wife prefers one on one. We have twice attended a cuckold/hotwife club which meets every three months at a private home and furnishes selected guys for parties with the wives. Husbands are allowed to watch but not participate. Each wife and each bull are assigned numbers upon arrival and after a preliminary business-like meeting, the matching numbers are paired off for the night to a bedroom or other available room if all bedrooms are occupied. When more wives show up than guys, two wives can participate with the same man.

But my wife has said she doesn't care for multiple guys at one time.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Husbands would you ask your wife to fuck all your buddies at one time. You know be that one female at a sausage party to be used and abused and just ravaged and objectified?
I would.
I have asked.
She’s not ready :(
Before we were married no problem getting her to fuck for fun. She thinks because she’s gained weight nobody will want her. :(
I know of 4 of my friends that want her. And one she’s sucked off already.
I show them her pics with her there, and they feel her up and she will rub their cocks over their pants. But other than the one bj and the guys feeling her sometime under her cloths she’s not let them go much further. She did one time. I’ll post about it after

I would but only if the men were strangers. I wouldn't want my friends getting to know her intimatley but I would prefer men that I didn't know and was not going to see again manhandling her.

My wife arranged a birthday party for me a while back. 5 couples (counting us), all friends and all in the lifestyle. It was my birthday so the evening started out with the four other ladies all over me. My wife walked in to the bedroom and realized she had four guys all to herself. Off to the other bedroom and they all fucked her more than once. She loved it!!

My buddies know nothing about our adventures in this lifestyle but my wife has been that one female playing with a group of men many times. My wife knows that I love watching her with groups of men so yes, she does it for me but also because she also loves being the center of attention. She gets off on being used hard and making lots of men cum and I love watching and participating in those activities but I draw the line on abuse. When we are with a group of men they can use my wife only as hard as she wants them to and they will be respectful or the party will end quickly.