WTF is it With Young Guys?

So there's been a young guy visiting town, fit, huge cock, conversational, etc who's been wanting to meet Mrs Hotwife. He's a bit of a pain in the ass but finally Mrs Hw couldn't take it anymore, got home from work and told me she's got a date with him tonight. She's been working all day, drove thru traffic home, got cleaned up and drove back into town in that nightmare of traffic. The place the guy is staying is some sort of gated hotel and she's running late trying to figure out how to get in the place. She said now she thinks he's pissed because she's late!

Listen man, you're sitting in a god damned bar sipping a drink and waiting on some other guy's hot, sexy wife to come meet you and most likely give you some pussy! She's done all of the work here and you're pissed off?? I told her to just bag it and come on home but she said she's going to meet face to face and determine where to go from there. I know she really wants to fuck this guy so she's going the extra mile. I told her that's fine, if he's an asshole then at least he got to see in real life what he managed to talk himself out of fucking. She laughed and said she'd keep me updated.

So, she's coming to meet you at your hotel....are you patient or are you pissed that she's running late by a half hour..and she's there now btw????

A few quick shots I took of her getting ready tonight...getting dressed and putting on her HotWife anklet...

View attachment 806145
:)

age-difference is important and arousing for us, too. Wife is 47 and a potential lover should not be over 25 (18+ of course)

So there's been a young guy visiting town, fit, huge cock, conversational, etc who's been wanting to meet Mrs Hotwife. He's a bit of a pain in the ass but finally Mrs Hw couldn't take it anymore, got home from work and told me she's got a date with him tonight. She's been working all day, drove thru traffic home, got cleaned up and drove back into town in that nightmare of traffic. The place the guy is staying is some sort of gated hotel and she's running late trying to figure out how to get in the place. She said now she thinks he's pissed because she's late!

Listen man, you're sitting in a god damned bar sipping a drink and waiting on some other guy's hot, sexy wife to come meet you and most likely give you some pussy! She's done all of the work here and you're pissed off?? I told her to just bag it and come on home but she said she's going to meet face to face and determine where to go from there. I know she really wants to fuck this guy so she's going the extra mile. I told her that's fine, if he's an asshole then at least he got to see in real life what he managed to talk himself out of fucking. She laughed and said she'd keep me updated.

So, she's coming to meet you at your hotel....are you patient or are you pissed that she's running late by a half hour..and she's there now btw????

A few quick shots I took of her getting ready tonight...getting dressed and putting on her HotWife anklet...

View attachment 806145
As a young guy id like to say not all of us are like that, sexy pics by the way!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Right here, so my husband discovered after I arrived home!

Well, he wanted to see it, and then, he said he thinks I'm a size queen, cum hungry slut wife! What's a girl to do. I tried to deny it but I think he didn't believe me after he got to dive in to that pussy! This pic from last night after I got home! It was so embarrassing as I laid there with my cum filled little panties in my hand, wedding ring right there and that swollen, well used pussy as my husband discovered what I was hiding under those panties!

Well, I let him fuck me but I wasn't feeling anything, and all he felt was my loose, used, sloppy pussy. Poor guy, but he did a great job cleaning me up so I had to let him have something. :rolleyes:

View attachment 806870

From last Sat night, not from last night, but you get the idea ;)
View attachment 806839

He kept complimenting my body and ass. After he came the first time with me riding him, he was ready again in a few minutes. We laughed and I told him that despite the rocky start on K1k message misunderstanding, as soon as I saw his body and the hard on he got in the bar that there was no way I was going pass up the opportunity to ride that cock. He immediately and kind of sheepishly said, he understood and had decided that there was no way he was going to pass up the opportunity to fuck me doggy style so he could look at my ass! I chuckled and told him "boys don't last very long like that with me". He asked if we could do it doggy style and I got on my knees. The pic below is from a date last Saturday since I didn't get many pics from last night, but again, you get the idea. I don't know why the boys always want to fuck me like that, but it was fun! He came in less than a minute though lol. Young guys, gotta love them!

View attachment 806855

I rode him like this the first session that he fucked me and he came within probably 2 minutes this way too! I guess he enjoyed it!
Would you like me riding you like this?? I know, I'm a slut, but that's ok, isn't it? This from a hotwife session last week on our "vanilla" vacation to Cancun with a guy who picked me up.

View attachment 806868

One more funny story. I had the guy walk me to my car in the parking garage and he wanted to pay my parking fee. All of the hotels charge parking fees now so that's how it goes. I told him I was fine and just use my credit card anyway. But, he offered my a $20 bill for the parking and I took it. I told him that my husband's biggest fantasy is that I get paid for sex (and to be honest it kind of turns me on too) and that he would love the joke. Clearly I wouldn't accept $20 for sex, but Mr Hw loved the gesture and thought it was incredible sexy. I wonder if guys would pay me for sex. Sometime I'm going to do it, but I'm too afraid to do it so far. Maybe some day. When we left the bar for his room he had a VERY visible hard on and I wanted everybody to see it as I took his hand and asked him if he wanted to take me to his room. I was proud of that super hard on and wanted everybody to see me with this young, hot guy with the huge cock.

I hope you enjoyed my date!🤣😘
Oh my little darling taking you from behind is just too much you resist!!! However for me, the sight of that fantastic ass would be too inviting and my cock would be drawn into it!!! To feel that perfect ass wrapped around my hard cock, trying to suck the cum with it thrust in and out , until I explode filling it with hot cum!!! The moans and pleasure I'd give to you would be what gets me to the point of release!!!!

My wife found herself blushing one night when a much younger co-worker kept paying her compliments. I tried my best to get her to do more than dance with him, but we ended up fucking like rabbits later that night. Younger guys can tend to come off prickish and think it's confidence, or maybe, they are just pricks...I think my wife would have followed through if her co-worker was just a bit more dickish lol! Great pics by the way!

View attachment 806145
Don't care how late she is,as long as she shows up! I'd be a gentleman though and meet her at home or where ever she wanted.You have a totally bangin hot wife and I'm sure there a lot of guys out there that are happy you share her!