Boob Job or Not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They look great to me, but as a woman if you think they aren’t right you’ll never be convinced otherwise.

You should support her decision, but remember she’ll love her new tits playing with and want to show them off to everyone, so added benefits will cum along.

Does she need a boob job absolutely not they are very nice , but if she is unhappy with them she will always hate you looking at them and touching them my wife's were about the same and she thought the same she thought her body wasn't symmetrical.. she got a boob job and has never looked back loves them and made her even more beautiful ...

Certainly doesn't need one, but if she wants one, you're okay with the risks and you can afford it, then I agree with Sazzle. The self esteem boost could be great fun for both of you.

Boob jobs are a dime a dozen..no variety, just plastic clown shit. No way the Mrs would be down with that...nor I...natural breasts are so sought after in the lifestyle now because everybody has gotten those awful plastic tits.

I used to think like you Hwcouple702 before my wife had hers done... but after seeing them, feeling them, sleeping with them not to speak of playing with them during sex especially when she sits in your lap cock deep insider with her set of nice knockers in your face ;) I bet you'd be saying something different :cool:

Reactions: CuckoldCairns
Wife wants a boob job b/c she hates that hers aren't symmetric. I think they're perfect but they've always been a self esteem issue for her when lookin in the mirror!
Looking for your honest thoughts, comments, and whether or not you think she needs a tit job

!
They're lovely and she has a truly incredible body naturally. Nothing better than that. Would not want her to change a thing about it.

I have wanted implants for years now but always lack either the finances or the nerve to get them. It doesn't help that my husband is conflicted about it. It turns him on, but it would be obvious to all that I had implants which might effect how people in our life view us...Mostly, I want them!