You filming your wife with her bull

We have the exact same bed in our room buddy

My wife wanted a new bedroom set about six years ago and one day she had a bull over who was fucking her deep and hard, doggy style as she held onto the headboard. She said during that episode that we have the perfect bed for fucking and she never has mentioned wanting a new bedroom set again.

A new video of my wife being fucked hard and deep by her bull for the second time that day. He had already filled her pussy with his huge load and now was delivering a second load as deep as he could plant it. When he climbed off her, she just lay on the bed with her legs open, unable to move.

About an hour after her bull left, it was already dark outside and I went in to wake her up. She was sound asleep, still on her back with her legs spread. Her pussy was destroyed and covered in cum as a trail had run down her perineum and ass cheeks to collect in a small puddle beneath her on the sheets. She asked me for water and then told me to lick her clean.

A new video of my wife being fucked hard and deep by her bull for the second time that day. He had already filled her pussy with his huge load and now was delivering a second load as deep as he could plant it. When he climbed off her, she just lay on the bed with her legs open, unable to move.

About an hour after her bull left, it was already dark outside and I went in to wake her up. She was sound asleep, still on her back with her legs spread. Her pussy was destroyed and covered in cum as a trail had run down her perineum and ass cheeks to collect in a small puddle beneath her on the sheets. She asked me for water and then told me to lick her clean.
great video, and a hot story, hope you did a good job of the clean up ;)

Reactions: artman6060

To be honest, it doesn't look like he knows how to fuck her well...