you have my wife in a hotel

I would have her kneel on that stool so I can fuck that sweet pussy from behind. Grabbing your wife by the hips and fucking her for all my worth leaving her a nice creampie

Reactions: Bandits
Gorgeous lady!! I would start by licking her pussy and ass and making her squirt in my mouth over and over. Then I would have her get on top in a 69 position while you enter her pussy from behind. While you fuck her, I will lick her clit and make her cum until you shoot your load in her. Next, I would have her sit on my face so I could clean all of your cum out of her with my tongue. I would then place her on her knees and enter her from behind, letting her feel my cock touch places that yours could never reach. I would bang her for a long time and hold back from cumming. Finally, I would blow my load inside of her and kiss and lick her sore pussy clean. When we recover, I would have you lay on the bed and her get on top with your cock in her pussy. I would lick her ass and get it ready for my cock. When she is good and ready, I would shove my cock in her ass and we will DP her. After we both cum, I will lick both of her holes clean while we get ready for the next round!!

Reactions: Sandyhose and Timid
I would grab her hair and force her to the bed push her down on her stomach and grab her panties and pull them to the side and ram my cock real hard and fast all the way up in her and pull her head back so she's looking back at me and start pounding her hard as fuck

Reactions: Sandyhose
we would finger fuck until we came off then sleep in each others arms while you came off over both of us

Attachments

• _34 (5).JPG
    _34 (5).JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: gr_cpl