Deleted

So many of you fantasize about having a slut wife....you really need to understand what it means to actually be married to one. Once again tonight...she's on her way out...going to a swinger club I guess. She'll be home fucked crazy and wanting me to clean her up no doubt. You'd honestly better understand what it's like to watch your wife get ready to go out and know that somebody, some lucky guy she runs in to tonight, is going to fuck her. At least I get to see her looking sexy and awesome, not that she doesn't look that way when she comes home after fucking other guys all night, but sometimes you would prefer the pussy you married rather than other guys pussy who fuck her first and you get the leftovers. sigh... there is no saying "no" to her... she wants to get laid again tonight and it's going to happen... It never really ends either...fwiw

View attachment 570181

View attachment 570182
So true. Once you start down this road there's no going back.
At least I knew exactly what I was getting into when I married Lynn and tbh wouldn't want her any other way.
Fantasy is one thing and reality quite another. Lots of men have the fantasy but could they really handle the reality of having a wife who will fuck who she wants when she wants?
I think a lot of men want this on their terms and then get a shock when she uses the freedom you gave her on HER terms! It's certainly not for everyone!

Too many “cuckolds” on here love the fact their wives have sex with other men. To me, a true cuckold does not approve but is so sexually inferior to his wife that he can’t stop her doing what she wants and can’t resist being aroused by her awful, unfaithful behaviour.

My heart goes out to you but, as we see from the pictures, she deserves whatever she wants and you should be grateful to be involved at all.

Too many “cuckolds” on here love the fact their wives have sex with other men. To me, a true cuckold does not approve but is so sexually inferior to his wife that he can’t stop her doing what she wants and can’t resist being aroused by her awful, unfaithful behaviour.

My heart goes out to you but, as we see from the pictures, she deserves whatever she wants and you should be grateful to be involved at all.
Well that's your opinion and you are entitled to it but don't assume that your model is right for or fits everyone. People have a variety of reasons for being in this lifestyle and there is no single correct path.

Well that's your opinion and you are entitled to it but don't assume that your model is right for or fits everyone. People have a variety of reasons for being in this lifestyle and there is no single correct path.
Yes fair enough. I just meant from my perspective the arousing thing is when the woman is too irresistible to defy. Rather than the woman carrying out orders to please her man.

I once had sex with another man’s girlfriend in the toilet cubicle of a nightclub. He didn’t like it, but he accepted that was what she wanted, because she was so damn sexy. I sent her home with him with a pussy full of my cum and it was a highly arousing situation.

had she been doing it with me to “please” him I don’t think it would have aroused me at all.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Yes fair enough. I just meant from my perspective the arousing thing is when the woman is too irresistible to defy. Rather than the woman carrying out orders to please her man.

I once had sex with another man’s girlfriend in the toilet cubicle of a nightclub. He didn’t like it, but he accepted that was what she wanted, because she was so damn sexy. I sent her home with him with a pussy full of my cum and it was a highly arousing situation.

had she been doing it with me to “please” him I don’t think it would have aroused me at all.
Ah ok - I see what you mean. In that case I agree.
It was hot because she really wanted your cock not because she was just fulfilling her husbands fantasy - though it is exciting when the two things coincide too xx

So many of you fantasize about having a slut wife....you really need to understand what it means to actually be married to one. Once again tonight...she's on her way out...going to a swinger club I guess. She'll be home fucked crazy and wanting me to clean her up no doubt. You'd honestly better understand what it's like to watch your wife get ready to go out and know that somebody, some lucky guy she runs in to tonight, is going to fuck her. At least I get to see her looking sexy and awesome, not that she doesn't look that way when she comes home after fucking other guys all night, but sometimes you would prefer the pussy you married rather than other guys pussy who fuck her first and you get the leftovers. sigh... there is no saying "no" to her... she wants to get laid again tonight and it's going to happen... It never really ends either...fwiw

View attachment 570181

View attachment 570182

WOW! She is SO hot! I would happily eat her after a night of her out being fucked.

Reactions: werekinky2
Haha...home...called hubby from downstairs, told him I forgot my key, told him to bring his camera....

I LOVE coming home at 3:30 in the morning like some kind of slutty tramp wife and doing the slut walk of shame infront of my husband after I've spent the night getting fucked!

Enjoy, I'm going to bed and making him eat my pussy and then fuck me!

Night night

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 570224

View attachment 570225

When he sees my swollen pussy, he KNOWS I've been cheating, giving my pussy to other men and girls tonight! Oh, if you come home like this make sure your husband doesn't know that the "green glow bracelet" means that you are seeking single males, as if the "Hotwife" anklet wasn't enough notice. lol
View attachment 570226

VERY HOT!

Reactions: MFMinNEOH
So true. Once you start down this road there's no going back.
At least I knew exactly what I was getting into when I married Lynn and tbh wouldn't want her any other way.
Fantasy is one thing and reality quite another. Lots of men have the fantasy but could they really handle the reality of having a wife who will fuck who she wants when she wants?
I think a lot of men want this on their terms and then get a shock when she uses the freedom you gave her on HER terms! It's certainly not for everyone!

That is a fact. A lot of men think they want a slut wife. It is like letting a genie out of the bottle. Once the wife realizes that her hubby truly wants her to be promiscuous, there is no turning back.

One of the hottest things Kate ever said to me was after she had been fucking other guys for a few years. She told me that she hoped that I never change my mind about her being a slut because she was no longer sure that she could ever stop. I almost came when she said that :cool:.

We have met couples relatively new to the lifestyle who got involved because the husband thought it was a good idea. One couple, once the husband figured out that the lifestyle is ALL about the women, he wanted stop. His wife was having way too much fun being lusted after by some many other men. Unfortunately they ended up divorced.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
When the publishers throw a pool party in Vegas, one thing is for sure...EVERYBODY there knows your wife fucks,! And that means a bunch of them are going to try their luck with her, especially the "vanillas" who like to get involved. I suppose they can't beat marketing like that! And there is one thing YOU know for sure...some of them ARE going to get lucky!

View attachment 570794

My wife Kate is like that when we go to Hedonism II in Jamaica. Once the single guys staying there realize that it's okay with her husband if she fucks other guys, she become very popular. My wife has sex with several different guys on every trip to Hedo.

Reactions: mikeylikey
That is a fact. A lot of men think they want a slut wife. It is like letting a genie out of the bottle. Once the wife realizes that her hubby truly wants her to be promiscuous, there is no turning back.

One of the hottest things Kate ever said to me was after she had been fucking other guys for a few years. She told me that she hoped that I never change my mind about her being a slut because she was no longer sure that she could ever stop. I almost came when she said that :cool:.

We have met couples relatively new to the lifestyle who got involved because the husband thought it was a good idea. One couple, once the husband figured out that the lifestyle is ALL about the women, he wanted stop. His wife was having way too much fun being lusted after by some many other men. Unfortunately they ended up divorced.
When I agreed to marry James, it was on the understanding that I would continue to have sex with whoever I wanted and to his credit he has never once renaged on that or tried to change me in anyway. Rather he has always supported and luckily for me enjoyed my slutty behaviour.
I must admit that as I've got older, I've appreciated more and more having a solid, loving relationship and having a partner to share the whole of my life with.
I don't think it's always easy for a man being married to a slutwife and I think that it takes a very special sort of guy to be able to cope with having a wife who fucks whenever she wants.
I think it's very different to couples who occasionally swing or to hotwife couples who dabble with wife sharing now and then or even couples where the wife has one or two regular lovers. Or even for that matter to cuckold couples in the traditional understanding of the sense where the husband is sexually inadequate.
I think true slutwife couples are probably more rare and at the extreme end of the hotwife lifestyle spectrum.
From reading others posts on here it seems that most slutwives have husbands that they still enjoy having a sexual relationship with and who aren't small dicked, sexually inferior beta males but are instead men who are turned on by their wives extreme sexuality and promiscuity. That's just my take so correct me if I'm wrong as I hate putting people into pigeonholes and I hate terms like cuck or stag that try to define exact boundaries to a couples relationship. But it does seem to me that true slutwives aren't the norm and neither are the men that love them xx

inferior to the wife? or to the cocks that own her? or both? Yes, I agree that at some point they hope that she gets in touch with her sluttier side, so that he might enjoy the benefits of her inhibitions diminishing. It rarely works out that way

View attachment 570181

View attachment 570182
With my first wife, when she fulfilled my fantasy and was fucking guys without me, I was not emotionally prepared for her to choose another cock over mine, spending the nights with them, coming home fucked and full of cum. My second wife though, that's a different story. I yearn for it and love when it happens. Call it maturity? There's nothing more exciting than knowing she's cumming for another man and he's filling her married pussy with his sperm for me to reclaim later.

i'm trying to get my wife into the hotwife lifestyle and we discussed for a couple of years. i think drunk she would. if she ends up being a slut
fucking whoever she wants so be it. i can be a slut also. but my turn on would be to watch her be taken by another man

Haha...home...called hubby from downstairs, told him I forgot my key, told him to bring his camera....

I LOVE coming home at 3:30 in the morning doing the slut walk of shame infront of my husband after I've spent the night getting fucked!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 570224

View attachment 570225

When he sees my swollen pussy, he KNOWS I've been cheating, giving my pussy to other men and girls tonight!

View attachment 570799
I would love to be fucked by your slutwife.