Deleted

So many of you fantasize about having a slut wife....you really need to understand what it means to actually be married to one. Once again tonight...she's on her way out...going to a swinger club I guess. She'll be home fucked crazy and wanting me to clean her up no doubt. You'd honestly better understand what it's like to watch your wife get ready to go out and know that somebody, some lucky guy she runs in to tonight, is going to fuck her. At least I get to see her looking sexy and awesome, not that she doesn't look that way when she comes home after fucking other guys all night, but sometimes you would prefer the pussy you married rather than other guys pussy who fuck her first and you get the leftovers. sigh... there is no saying "no" to her... she wants to get laid again tonight and it's going to happen... It never really ends either...fwiw

View attachment 570181

View attachment 570182
That post summarized the situation well. I see it from the viewpoint of a trainer and bull. When I begin using a woman, she will never go back to what she was before. It's not just me; the same is true whatever the bull's race, age, etc. may be. We change a woman for good, especially with regard to her sexual needs and desires. She will crave feelings and experiences that she never before knew. It is addictive.

Haha...home...called hubby from downstairs, told him I forgot my key, told him to bring his camera....

I LOVE coming home at 3:30 in the morning doing the slut walk of shame infront of my husband after I've spent the night getting fucked!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 570224

View attachment 570225

When he sees my swollen pussy, he KNOWS I've been cheating, giving my pussy to other men and girls tonight!

View attachment 570799
You have done very WELL…….has she been gangbanged yet? Cheers

When I agreed to marry James, it was on the understanding that I would continue to have sex with whoever I wanted and to his credit he has never once renaged on that or tried to change me in anyway. Rather he has always supported and luckily for me enjoyed my slutty behaviour.
I must admit that as I've got older, I've appreciated more and more having a solid, loving relationship and having a partner to share the whole of my life with.
I don't think it's always easy for a man being married to a slutwife and I think that it takes a very special sort of guy to be able to cope with having a wife who fucks whenever she wants.
I think it's very different to couples who occasionally swing or to hotwife couples who dabble with wife sharing now and then or even couples where the wife has one or two regular lovers. Or even for that matter to cuckold couples in the traditional understanding of the sense where the husband is sexually inadequate.
I think true slutwife couples are probably more rare and at the extreme end of the hotwife lifestyle spectrum.
From reading others posts on here it seems that most slutwives have husbands that they still enjoy having a sexual relationship with and who aren't small dicked, sexually inferior beta males but are instead men who are turned on by their wives extreme sexuality and promiscuity. That's just my take so correct me if I'm wrong as I hate putting people into pigeonholes and I hate terms like cuck or stag that try to define exact boundaries to a couples relationship. But it does seem to me that true slutwives aren't the norm and neither are the men that love them xx
This kind of response is why I asked you to review my story. Thank you.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
i'm trying to get my wife into the hotwife lifestyle and we discussed for a couple of years. i think drunk she would. if she ends up being a slut
fucking whoever she wants so be it. i can be a slut also. but my turn on would be to watch her be taken by another man
Be careful with the drunk part of this. She might do it while drunk (alcohol was like panty lube for my wife, give her a little and they slid right off), but if she wasn’t really good with it before she got drunk, she could have a lot of regret after. And she might blame you for that.