Young and attractive couple from Germany

Hey!
We're young attractive and well-educated couple from Germany. Unfortunately, our German is quite bad, so please English language only.

Looking for a guy/couple 25+ years old. Drugs, sex with random people and self-destruction are our taboos. Permanency and trust play the key role. For guys, 175+ cm only (hight of the girl). Size is also important ;)

Please start the dialog with a brief introduction. We prefer to swap pics in telegram.
Online fun, pic trade, etc are not interested.

Hello.

I am male 25 from munich. Roots from Albania.
I like your post and i would like to get to know to each other.

I am student and part time working in an agency for marketing.

My height is 178 cm and my dck is 16 cm.
I would also like to try toys and cocksleeve if interested. I never did this before.

I find trust and privacy also important. I am romantically but i do also like hardcore and open for other things.

I am heterosexual and my preference is to make the girl cum and enjoying it..i love to see that and im kinda addicted to hear girls moaning so if you are intrested, dm me :)

Reactions: toolman2c
Hey!
We're young attractive and well-educated couple from Germany. Unfortunately, our German is quite bad, so please English language only.

Looking for a guy/couple 25+ years old. Drugs, sex with random people and self-destruction are our taboos. Permanency and trust play the key role. For guys, 175+ cm only (hight of the girl). Size is also important ;)

Please start the dialog with a brief introduction. We prefer to swap pics in telegram.
Online fun, pic trade, etc are not interested.
Hey,
I am a 31 years old man. I am 187cm tall and have a 18 cm and thick cock. I am originally from Switzerland and very keen to have a deeper and interesting connection. I find telegram to be the best way to get in touch and get to know each other better: fjo29