Young Black guy loves MILFs and cougars

I'm a young BBC bull who really enjoys being with older women, as they have made for some of my best sexual encounters of my life. Would love to hear back from some MILF wives who are into younger men and would be down to share some pics and maybe even get together with me.
Hey bro same here i’m a young BWC when i started having fun with wives it was the best sex in my life. It feels different being with a girl my age when i’m having sex with because older oof on another level

I'm a young BBC bull who really enjoys being with older women, as they have made for some of my best sexual encounters of my life. Would love to hear back from some MILF wives who are into younger men and would be down to share some pics and maybe even get together with me.
Older women are much better sexual partners

Reactions: dickhurtz
Good luck in your search

Milf hotwife here recently starting meeting bulls (2 different so far). Stag hubby (watches only) found them and set up our "date night". Looking for younger hung bull who knows how to please for an ongoing arrangement. mail ed_e@aol dot com62t3e_6089149_amateuralbum.net.JPG2.22 (5).JPG2.22 (6).jpg