Young cuck couple looking for dominant older bull to serve

We are a m25f23 couple in the Midwest. We are looking for a dominant older daddy to submit to. Some of our interests are cuckolding, bondage, humiliation, exhibitionism, but we are open to try most things once! We have some of our own toys already.

Please be DDF to be considered. If you are interested, please message with your age, approximate location, and a brief description of your domination style.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

We are a m25f23 couple in the Midwest. We are looking for a dominant older daddy to submit to. Some of our interests are cuckolding, bondage, humiliation, exhibitionism, but we are open to try most things once! We have some of our own toys already.

Please be DDF to be considered. If you are interested, please message with your age, approximate location, and a brief description of your domination style.

What a pretty pregger she will be!!!

Wishing you were here in the Florida Keys. Ongoing/long term would be ideal. Would you like to relocate?

Let’s make this happen. Especially if you are interested in ongoing with potential for breeding

Too bad that you're in the Midwest. NYC here.

Hey you still interested

L
Can you share a good time with me
ooking forward to hearing from you!

Yes,i would not waste my time if i wasn't. Tell me ,what you will do for me.
I will give my best to love her, kiss her lips, suck her nipples and pussy , squeeze her boobs .
Finally fuck her when her pussy get wet and she get ready to take my huge dick load .......
If you want anything more please say

Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Still looking?
Interested in longterm?
Would you consider relocating to the Florida Keys?
This has great potential.