Young open-minded couple from Germany

LustForLife

Couple
Dec 23, 2022
Hey!

Young well-educated and open-minded couple from Germany looking for new senses. Unfortunately, we have no experience in hotwife/cuckold, but there is a huge interest.

I guess, it would be perfect to start with something light. Pic swap, chatting, etc. But the real goal is hot meetings and friendship.

So, if you live in Germany and you don't get bored when communicate with beginners, PM us :)

Hey!

Young well-educated and open-minded couple from Germany looking for new senses. Unfortunately, we have no experience in hotwife/cuckold, but there is a huge interest.

I guess, it would be perfect to start with something light. Pic swap, chatting, etc. But the real goal is hot meetings and friendship.

So, if you live in Germany and you don't get bored when communicate with beginners, PM us :)
where do you live

Hey!

Welcome here guys! 😉👍🏻

Reactions: LustForLife
Hallöchen!

Junges, gut ausgebildetes und aufgeschlossenes Ehepaar aus Deutschland auf der Suche nach neuen Sinnen. Leider haben wir keine Erfahrung mit Hotwife/Cuckold, aber das Interesse ist groß.

Ich denke, es wäre perfekt, mit etwas Leichtem zu beginnen. Bildtausch, Chatten, etc. Aber das eigentliche Ziel sind heiße Treffen und Freundschaft.

Also, wenn Sie in Deutschland leben und sich nicht langweilen, wenn Sie mit Anfängern kommunizieren, PM uns :)
Senden Sie mir eine persönliche Nachricht, wir sind interessiert

Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

Hi how are you doing?
My name is Sami, I am 30 years old, tall and handsome young man, I weigh 75 kg, nice body, I just read your advertisement and I am interested, and I hope to get a response from you to tell you more about myself , with warm regards, I hear from you.🙂