TImaki320

Mar 20, 2021
Kayla and I were married shortly after high school. I joined the army my senior year and shipped off to boot camp three days after our wedding. The plan was to graduate bootcamp go to school in Arizona then with orders to Georgia - Kayla would meet me there. On my first weekend off after bootcamp - I drank too much and was involved in an accident that left me unable to walk. I am confined to a wheelchair. Needless to say, I was discharged and was fortunate enough to qualify for a GI bill. Kayla stayed with me and I started school. Kayla was able to get a job as an assistant in law firm. We were doing ok. After months of rehab and months of no sex she approached me and asked if she could see other men. Since I cannot have sex - and she had stuck with me throughout this 14 month period I could see that she would probably end up leaving me if I said no. So I said OK. The very next day, she told me that she was going to introduce me to someone on Friday - I asked how she met someone so quick and she told me the story. While working for this lawyer - she went with the lawyer to meet one of his clients who was incarcerated. She really liked the guy and started visiting him on her own. They had struck up a "relationship". He was due out that Friday - and I was concerned. I had no idea how he would act after being locked up for 3 years but she insisted it was safe. She said that he was on parole and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his freedom. So - Friday came, she picked him up took him shopping first then brought him to our apartment. She failed to tell me his age, the man was 52 Kayla had just turned 20. This concerned me but as we all talked - they convinced me that an older man would be better for this situation - that he would not become "emotionally" attached to her like a younger guy may. They sat together on the sofa and we put on a movie. During the movie - they started kissing and I could tell they were touching each other. After them mumbling something to each other Kayla told me "we're going back now" - I asked "back to take him home?" she told me no, "back to the bedroom". I thought things were moving way too fast. That I didn't have time to talk to her privately about what I thought about him. I asked her after she showed him which room to go to - to please come back and talk to me real quick. She did - I asked "why so fast - I thought we were going to talk this over". She told me "the time for talking had past, she had waited patiently for 14 months, tonight she was going to be with him." She kissed me on the forehead - got me a soda, turned up the volume on the TV and went back with him. I turned the TV down - I wanted to make sure she was safe in case she called out for me or something. It was a little quiet to being with - but then I started hearing subtle moans .. from him .. from her. The moans and grunts became more often and a bit louder. I sat there in agony - the only girl I had ever been with, ever loved was now having sex with, not only another man, but a much older man, who undoubtedly knew more about sex than I ever did. On top of that - he had been incarcerated for 3 years; she had been without for over a year. I could hear their pent up sexual energy being released on each other. A little over an hour later, she came out of the bedroom with nothing but a shirt on, smoking a cigarette. In all our years together - I had never seen her smoke. I asked her about it - and she said "after all that - all you care about is I am smoking a cigarette?" I told her no, but it just caught me off guard. He overheard our conversation and came out. He told me that he was just turning her into a woman, not to worry. There would be other changes in her over the next few weeks, but this was normal and she needed it. After getting both of them drinks she told me that she would like to keep the bedroom for the night and if it was ok, would I sleep in the second bedroom. Because of my wheelchair situation - the master bedroom has my gear needed for the shower I pointed out. She just told me I could shower the next day and asked me what I needed from the room. I got a few things, she wheeled me out into the hall, kissed me again, and closed the door. She and Rick have now been seeing each other for almost a month. He is here every day of the week, spending most nights. He has changed her - she is dressing differently, acting differently, and is putting me second. We've had to lie about him when friends come over to see me - our story is he was my bootcamp instructor that retired and is just "in the area". I just wonder how long that story can last. I still love her. I understand her needs. She is happy and still takes pretty good care of me when he is not around. I tolerate.

Kayla and I were married shortly after high school. I joined the army my senior year and shipped off to boot camp three days after our wedding. The plan was to graduate bootcamp go to school in Arizona then with orders to Georgia - Kayla would meet me there. On my first weekend off after bootcamp - I drank too much and was involved in an accident that left me unable to walk. I am confined to a wheelchair. Needless to say, I was discharged and was fortunate enough to qualify for a GI bill. Kayla stayed with me and I started school. Kayla was able to get a job as an assistant in law firm. We were doing ok. After months of rehab and months of no sex she approached me and asked if she could see other men. Since I cannot have sex - and she had stuck with me throughout this 14 month period I could see that she would probably end up leaving me if I said no. So I said OK. The very next day, she told me that she was going to introduce me to someone on Friday - I asked how she met someone so quick and she told me the story. While working for this lawyer - she went with the lawyer to meet one of his clients who was incarcerated. She really liked the guy and started visiting him on her own. They had struck up a "relationship". He was due out that Friday - and I was concerned. I had no idea how he would act after being locked up for 3 years but she insisted it was safe. She said that he was on parole and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize his freedom. So - Friday came, she picked him up took him shopping first then brought him to our apartment. She failed to tell me his age, the man was 52 Kayla had just turned 20. This concerned me but as we all talked - they convinced me that an older man would be better for this situation - that he would not become "emotionally" attached to her like a younger guy may. They sat together on the sofa and we put on a movie. During the movie - they started kissing and I could tell they were touching each other. After them mumbling something to each other Kayla told me "we're going back now" - I asked "back to take him home?" she told me no, "back to the bedroom". I thought things were moving way too fast. That I didn't have time to talk to her privately about what I thought about him. I asked her after she showed him which room to go to - to please come back and talk to me real quick. She did - I asked "why so fast - I thought we were going to talk this over". She told me "the time for talking had past, she had waited patiently for 14 months, tonight she was going to be with him." She kissed me on the forehead - got me a soda, turned up the volume on the TV and went back with him. I turned the TV down - I wanted to make sure she was safe in case she called out for me or something. It was a little quiet to being with - but then I started hearing subtle moans .. from him .. from her. The moans and grunts became more often and a bit louder. I sat there in agony - the only girl I had ever been with, ever loved was now having sex with, not only another man, but a much older man, who undoubtedly knew more about sex than I ever did. On top of that - he had been incarcerated for 3 years; she had her been without for over a year. I could hear their pent up sexual energy being released on each other. A little over an hour later, she came out of the bedroom with nothing but a shirt on, smoking a cigarette. In all our years together - I had never seen her smoke. I asked her about it - and she said "after all that - all you care about is I am smoking a cigarette?" I told her no, but it just caught me off guard. He overheard our conversation and came out. He told me that he was just turning her into a woman, not to worry. There would be other changes in her over the next few weeks, but this was normal and she needed it. After getting both of them drinks she told me that she would like to keep the bedroom for the night and if it was ok, would I sleep in the second bedroom. Because of my wheelchair situation - the master bedroom has my gear needed for the shower I pointed out. She just told me I could shower the next day and asked me what I needed from the room. I got a few things, she wheeled me out into the hall, kissed me again, and closed the door. She and Rick have now been seeing each other for almost a month. He is here every day of the week, spending most nights. He has changed her - she is dressing differently, acting differently, and is putting me second. We've had to lie about him when friends come over to see me - our story is he was my bootcamp instructor that retired and is just "in the area". I just wonder how long that story can last. I still love her. I understand her needs. She is happy and still takes pretty good care of me when he is not around. I tolerate.
That’s because you love her. I would have done the same.Respect to you 💕and to Kayla

Every woman should have lots of lovers. April 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks. It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.