Your 1st sex from the moment know your wife

Maxxmanasia

May 14, 2021
How many days you took to had 1st fuck with your wife from the day you know each other?

Me & wife
We had our first fuck almost a month after we knew each other.

Since that, fuck is our priority every single day. We did fuck infront of our condo & by the roadside aswell. When horny, nothing couldn't stop us. We might have sex everywhere.

How about you guys?

Reactions: Bull4ladies
4 months. She was my room mate. I used to love listening to her getting fucked and jerking off. I loved seeing her washing hanging up around the apartment, all her slutty little expensive g-strings. Used to love the sound of her vibrator late at night and all the little suppressed groans from her room.

Then one night she kissed me and within a few minutes my face was buried in her tight little bald caramel pussy. I knew that I was never going to get someone as hot as this again and so we’re married. Her pussy is a piece of heaven.

best sex was on a double decker bus in Brussels in broad daylight. The bus wasn’t full but there were people on it. One or two people got to see her bouncing up and down on my cock with her G cup boobs out. Including a passing police car just as she was cumming.

she had to walk round Brussels for the rest of the day with a pussy full of cum and no panties under her skirt.

Last edited:
How many days you took to had 1st fuck with your wife from the day you know each other?

Me & wife
We had our first fuck almost a month after we knew each other.

Since that, fuck is our priority every single day. We did fuck infront of our condo & by the roadside aswell. When horny, nothing couldn't stop us. We might have sex everywhere.

How about you guys?
First date and a Fuck in the Alley! Drinking and Clubbing led to a drunken grope and she just went down on me, so I bent her over and fucked her! She had a little remorse, because she thought she acted like a slut and that it would put me off! It did not and we married 10 years later the very same day!

4 months. She was my room mate. I used to love listening to her getting fucked and jerking off. I loved seeing her washing hanging up around the apartment, all her slutty little expensive g-strings. Used to love the sound of her vibrator late at night and all the little suppressed groans from her room.

Then one night she kissed me and within a few minutes my face was buried in her tight little bald caramel pussy. I knew that I was never going to get someone as hot as this again and so we’re married. Her pussy is a piece of heaven.

best sex was on a double decker bus in Brussels in broad daylight. The bus wasn’t full but there were people on it. One or two people got to see her bouncing up and down on my cock with my G cup boobs out. Including a passing police car just as she was cumming.

she had to walk round Brussels for the rest of the day with a pussy full of cum and no panties under her skirt.
Great nice memory story. How long have you been married still?

First date and a Fuck in the Alley! Drinking and Clubbing led to a drunken grope and she just went down on me, so I bent her over and fucked her! She had a little remorse, because she thought she acted like a slut and that it would put me off! It did not and we married 10 years later the very same day!
Great dude. How's her now? Do you guys still horny like the first time had sex?

For sure! Waiting for the right opportunity, which is most likely going to be on Holiday! But we will not be going anywhere again this year!!!
I see. This year definitely not. Can't go anywhere due to this pandemic. How old are you & wife? I'm 40 & wife 27.

I met my wife online and we courted like that for 4 months before I went to the Philippines and married her but from meeting her to fucking her it was around 20mins, the airport was a 15min drive away
As for my exwife, we went away to the family caravan for the weekend with my gf and her mate and her bf. After a night out clubbing we all went to our rooms, Jen, my exwife, was in one room fucking her bf and I was with my gf in the next room. I went to the kitchen with a towel around my waist to get drinks. I filled 2 glasses with wine and set off back to our room but my towel fell off just as Jen opened the door to go to the toilet. As she saw me her face lit up in a smile as she dropped her towel too. I was as stiff as a stick of rock. She whispered she wanted me to fuck her so I did. It was pretty quick and she made me cum immediately. She stood up, smiled and walked back into her room forgetting totally to go to the toilet. I could hear them fucking all night but by the end of the following week she was my new gf