Your a married man why do you seek to become a cuck?

Why would you want to be a cuck?

• I am only here out of curiosity and would not want her to have a lover.

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • I know what i want and want my wife/girlfriend to have lovers and appreciate the risks.

Votes: 102 45.3%
  • It was she that drove this kink and her idea

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • She converted me from a normal husband into her cuck so she could play away with my blessing

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Pure fantasy it will never happen

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • She cheated i had little choice in my conversion

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • It is what i always wanted and it became reality

Votes: 53 23.6%
  • I asked... she said NO.

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • Bedroom talk only

Votes: 25 11.1%
  • Done it and what a mistake

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
Jan 17, 2022
So,

Your on a cuckold forum but what do you actually think and want?

Does she share your desires, to the point of her taking a lover? or it just a fantasty,

I would love to hear others experiences so i start with ours:

My wife to be first attempted to cheat on me when she was 16, i nearly dumped her, by the time she was 17 she succeeded getting fucked whilst on holiday. She confessed as soon as she could. Bizzarely i liked this 2nd confession and made love to her, she also knew i was turned on by this as she told me and cried. Never would i have accepted sharing my previous girlfriends. She was different in so many ways.

We married when she was 18 and settled down to a normal married life, soon with a baby, however aged 21 she was having an affair and again at 24 after our second child. She wanted me to know and thus it was i watched my best friend seducing her, i was shocked to to the core as she opened her legs for him and how her body reacted.

She later told me all, that she wanted me to know and be included, sure i would enjoy watching them and would be receptive to her having my best friend as her lover openly. She also said in reality i was always destined to become her cuck husband it was just a case of when and how she converted me.

Several years since i found this picture on the internet, this is my young "vanilla" wife taken in her early 20s, who took it remains a mistery. She says she doesnt know, but accepts it is her. I would say it is rather obvious what she had in mind when it was taken and she agreed, saying i obviously had an itch.

Its strange looking at this picture as at the time it was taken i really thought she was my normal, vanilla and loyal wife.

Attachments

• zku.JPG
    zku.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Are you happy with how it turned out for you though?
Yes i am, it brought us much closer together and gave us honesty, love and kink, relaxed enough together to discuss anything in our relationship. I knew when she was 16/17 that she would naturally want to expand her sexuality, but never thought this would continue once we were married. Now in the open her plays settled down to on average once a month this never was a weekly thing as some do.

It became our hobby, something to do together away from work and our normal family life, it was my choice not to try competing with her very experienced lovers. I like my wife being a mistress, likewise she likes refering to me in private as her cuck.

One lover introduced her to heavy BDSM, she liked this, it was more for her enjoyment rather than mine but i enjoy watching her being spanked, hooded, tied down able to multi orgasm without him actually sexually touching her, exploring her mind and body, pain then pleasure. He collared her to him sometimes between plays which was difficult for her selecting clothing for work, seeing friends and relatives. We both liked this but it was risky so it was a natural progression i became collared to her. My locked collar smaller in diameter than hers became permanent.

She is sexually submissive to her lovers, i to her, never to another man. In normal life i am the dominant one in our family.

Over time she chose to semi feminize me, sure i would like this as her committed cuck, starting with asking me to wear knickers/panties pemanently. This took our kink into daily life for the first time, followed by her painting my toe nails pink or red, a CB, and collar. Items i could wear 365 days a year covertly.

At the request of another lover into BDSM she nervously eventually designed a tattoo for me, written in a foreign language we know it translates as "a man who accepts his wifes infidelity" branded with this on my upper arm she was nervous as it says more about her than me, so as agreed it remains hidden from others view.

Suspenders followed as a treat. Yes i like this kink as much as she does but it still feels strange to me walking around the house infront of her wearing my allocated underwear, she doesnt mind and often says so. To her its who we are and normalised.

The final piece in the jigsaw of kink...so far.... was her buying me tight ladies jeans, she likes my bum in these, i wear them 95% of the time with a size larger if they need to resemble male jeans. Sometimes she allocates me suspenders under them, it is our naughty kink as the straps can be visable, risky stuff shopping in these items normally worn with a long coat, but not always....... dependant on where we are, she does not like me wearing baggy mens jeans now.

She has always been a tomboy, a women with a masculine outlook on life It has not escaped my attention i now wear the same colour, style and tightness of jeans as she did at 16, she used to wear slightly visable suspenders underneath as a treat, is this a co incidence? i wear what she did when we met? i do not know.

Of all our friends we are the only ones that remain married and also the only ones that truely like each others company after well over 35 years, we arrive at social events holding hands, kiss numerous times a day and are still in love with each other.

We have often been asked whats the secret of our marriage...now if they knew.............

Last edited:
When we first got married, we could not have done this lifestyle. I would have been too jealous and my wife was not very confident when we got married. As we grew older, I know that my wife loves me and always will. She became more confident and more outgoing. When I told her my fantasy, she considered it. (She worked in the medical field and had to give physicals. I had the smallest cock she had seen.) She had met a guy while playing Pokemon Go that she was comfortable with and pursued him. A few months after I told her of my fantasy, she had sex with him. She has been with him for over 4 years now. We are both glad we are exploring this lifestyle.

We could not have done this at the beginning of our relationship, but now that we both know we love each other completely, I have no problem that another man is inserting his cock into my wife and leaving part of him in her, and she is enjoying it too.

Friend told after a drinks in are late 40`s that he wanted to fuck my wife she really turn him on. Instead of getting mad I got hard and very turn on which he realize. I even told her he wanted to fuck her and he had a bigger cock and was most likely better then me. Never knew for sure she ever went all the way with him I expect she did.

Many thanks for those that have voted, upto 40 votes now. It has thrown up some interesting results, the poll is still open though so things might yet change.

Reactions: AndyCee777
Like you we were together as young teens. She was very dominant and highly sexed and I was a girlish submissive type. Buy the way, like you I preferred and enjoyed wearing women's jeans with suspenders underneath. I loved the styling on girls jeans,how some had the zipper on the left hip or in the back. I felt so sexy but very timid when I went out in them. My gf, later to be my wife, encouraged this and she made me wear her clothes all the time complete with nylon stockings which would peek out at my ankles. I was always so self concious of this but really turned on. I have a micro penis that is so small that I look like a girl down there when wearing tight girls jeans and pantyhose. I loved how my nylon clad legs would slide sensuously underneath my jeans. Since my penis was so tiny I wasn't able to fuck my gf so she of course fucked other guys. As I said, she was dom and had a sadistic streak and I was a sub masochist so she delighted in humiliating me and told me how I would never get pussy because of how tiny my penis was. She would fuck other guys in front of me and make lick her clean telling me that's the only way I would ever make contact with her pussy. This really made me horney and I would then jerk off in front of her after cleaning her She would laugh and tell me I would never be a man, that I would always be just her sissy bitch. We got married, I vowed to obey her at the alter in front of everyone while wearing womans underwear beneath my tux. The best man fucked her throughout the honeymoon. I stayed in the other section of the bridal suite only allowed to listen to them fuck and was called out when it came time for me to clean her. Now we live happily and she is head of the house and has a regular lover.I'm required to do all the housework,serve her and her man, and wear womans clothes and a chastity cage.

Friend told after a drinks in are late 40`s that he wanted to fuck my wife she really turn him on. Instead of getting mad I got hard and very turn on which he realize. I even told her he wanted to fuck her and he had a bigger cock and was most likely better then me. Never knew for sure she ever went all the way with him I expect she did.
Sounds like you have a lot more ahead of you.

Like you we were together as young teens. She was very dominant and highly sexed and I was a girlish submissive type. Buy the way, like you I preferred and enjoyed wearing women's jeans with suspenders underneath. I loved the styling on girls jeans,how some had the zipper on the left hip or in the back. I felt so sexy but very timid when I went out in them. My gf, later to be my wife, encouraged this and she made me wear her clothes all the time complete with nylon stockings which would peek out at my ankles. I was always so self concious of this but really turned on. I have a micro penis that is so small that I look like a girl down there when wearing tight girls jeans and pantyhose. I loved how my nylon clad legs would slide sensuously underneath my jeans. Since my penis was so tiny I wasn't able to fuck my gf so she of course fucked other guys. As I said, she was dom and had a sadistic streak and I was a sub masochist so she delighted in humiliating me and told me how I would never get pussy because of how tiny my penis was. She would fuck other guys in front of me and make lick her clean telling me that's the only way I would ever make contact with her pussy. This really made me horney and I would then jerk off in front of her after cleaning her She would laugh and tell me I would never be a man, that I would always be just her sissy bitch. We got married, I vowed to obey her at the alter in front of everyone while wearing womans underwear beneath my tux. The best man fucked her throughout the honeymoon. I stayed in the other section of the bridal suite only allowed to listen to them fuck and was called out when it came time for me to clean her. Now we live happily and she is head of the house and has a regular lover.I'm required to do all the housework,serve her and her man, and wear womans clothes and a chastity cage.
Your A Very Lucky Guy

I have often wondered what she thought as she climbed into bed sometimes for the second time in the same day, then said she was too tied to play with me, was she really tied or just tired and sticky. It took me till after her confession to realise why sometimes my bed smelt different, how nieve was i?. As a consolation prize sometimes i would be allowed to straddle her and wank over her breasts.

However he did say the main venue for him fucking her was often on our settee.

He also said that normally she would dress for me after he had been on my next weekend off so i could video her and have some fun.

I did later pose these questions but her answer to anything about this was and is "thats why i wanted you to know"

Attachments

• xh.jpg
    xh.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Vicapture1049670.jpg
    Vicapture1049670.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 239
I have often wondered what she thought as she climbed into bed sometimes for the second time in the same day, then said she was too tied to play with me, was she really tied or just tired and sticky. It took me till after her confession to realise why sometimes my bed smelt different, how nieve was i?. As a consolation prize sometimes i would be allowed to straddle her and wank over her breasts.

He also said that normally she would dress for me after he had been on my next weekend off so i could video her and have some fun.

I did later pose these questions but her answer to anything about this was and is "thats why i wanted you to know"
You have a very hot wife. You said as a consolation prize she would let you straddle her and wank over her breasts. Did you then clean her up ??

OMG She Is Hot As Fuck!! 🥵

I did later pose these questions but her answer to anything about this was and is "thats why i wanted you to know

OMG She Is Hot As Fuck!! 🥵