Your wife a natural or trained slut.

My name is Zeliha (I'm new here).

So for me, it just came naturally, as we were playing always dirtier... I started sharing my pics online... the comments of people made me so horny... then we started swinger clubs and saunas.... and now we are an open couple, and that brings in so many benefits :)

I love making selfies and sending to my husband but also to some horny friends... and sometimes, I "inadvertely" share nudes too (saying, oh please delete, i sent this by mistake")....

Here is a collage made by one of my sexfriends. I like the text!

Last edited:
Did you train your wife to be slutty or was she a natural cock magnet,slut or whore. Give us your humble opinion on your slutwife and what the training involved if needed to be trained or how you recognized she’s a natural cum dump
My wife was a trained whore at first, but after the first fucking with a stranger, she immediately became a natural cum dump.

47023145.jpgRimjob_3.jpg23348917.jpg

My wife is a natural slut. She fucked many of her male cousins, who also had their friends fuck her, by the age of 15. As she got older, she was a call girl for a gang, where she was fucked by all the boys. By the time she was engaged to me, she had fucked so many men, i didnt even know who she was cheating on me with.

My wife is a natural slut. She fucked many of her male cousins, who also had their friends fuck her, by the age of 15. As she got older, she was a call girl for a gang, where she was fucked by all the boys. By the time she was engaged to me, she had fucked so many men, i didnt even know who she was cheating on me with.
You’re lucky My wife was also ready for the big guns at that age . She was reared by a naughty grandad during school holidays

She never new there was another way than to be a slut with a hot and ready pussie. Guys warned me about her . That’s why I married her . Best whore ,wife ,mother and lady you can get.always ready for a fuck never teased a single cock never refused a erected cock , even if she just have to blow the guy but she refuse to let him get away with a hard one.

She never new there was another way than to be a slut with a hot and ready pussie. Guys warned me about her . That’s why I married her . Best whore ,wife ,mother and lady you can get.always ready for a fuck never teased a single cock never refused a erected cock , even if she just have to blow the guy but she refuse to let him get away with a hard one.
Sounds like an awesome wife. My wife is the same way, loves good cock, always looking good and ready for a good fuck. Im happy i married her and did not listen to the ones who told me not to

Sounds like an awesome wife. My wife is the same way, loves good cock, always looking good and ready for a good fuck. Im happy i married her and did not listen to the ones who told me not to
Yes some of them were bragging about married a virgin but are now divorced. I didn’t want a virgin I wanted a wife that knows how to fuck ,that’s why one get married

Jacklyn wasn’t a natural slut. When we got together with her at the age of 24, I was only her 8th sexual partner. She naturally attracted cocks though and knew how to get attention, but definitely had to be built up into being a slut. We started talking about hotwifing 2 years later and started when she turned 27. Since then her body count has sky rocketed to over 70 in 3.5 years. She’s also moved from Hotwife to semi-cuckolding. She’s a nurse in the ER and most recently has been trying to work her way through all of the physicians in the ER.

Jacklyn wasn’t a natural slut. When we got together with her at the age of 24, I was only her 8th sexual partner. She naturally attracted cocks though and knew how to get attention, but definitely had to be built up into being a slut. We started talking about hotwifing 2 years later and started when she turned 27. Since then her body count has sky rocketed to over 70 in 3.5 years. She’s also moved from Hotwife to semi-cuckolding. She’s a nurse in the ER and most recently has been trying to work her way through all of the physicians in the ER.
Wow! That’s cool , iow she’s a cock magnet lucky you,a wife to appreciate and enjoy

Reactions: btweets