What's your wife/girlfriend's masturbation habits, or does she not trust you enough to share her interment alone time moments with you

Cathy

Female
Reaction score
In my case if I'm just horny and need a quick release I just fuck myself deep and hard, like wam-bam thank you mam type fuck,
Then other times I like to play for hours, still fucking myself very deep, but nice and slowly bring myself to within a whisker of orgasm then keeping myself there for as long as I can then eventually having multiply orgasms while reminiscing about past lovers, whats your wife's main fantasy while masturbating???

hf v.png

Wife says she doesnt like to masterbate.🙄
We have one big dildo(9 inch, thick) and a a doublebheaded longer but thinner dildo. She will only use the little vibrating toys infront of me. Says the big one is too big...🤔 is that a thing....? She will let me use the double sided one but not the big one.
But everytime i mention throwing the big one away she tells me not too.....
Anyone else thinks shes using the big one by herself.?Or does she just keep because i like to see her get stretched out

Vibrators. Ever since my wife got her first vibrator she's been addicted and relying on them so much, she doesn't use her fingers anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
My wife always masturbates in front of me and I photograph her and film her doing it. She loves it on her clit. I am happy for her to make herself cum several times before I then masturbate whilst she licks my nipples. When she is doing it she often talks about a taboo subject involving a pet dog ( sorry, bad I know) I wish she would masturbate alone and tell me. I do it myself 3 times a day.

Wife says she doesnt like to masterbate.🙄
We have one big dildo(9 inch, thick) and a a doublebheaded longer but thinner dildo. She will only use the little vibrating toys infront of me. Says the big one is too big...🤔 is that a thing....? She will let me use the double sided one but not the big one.
But everytime i mention throwing the big one away she tells me not too.....
Anyone else thinks shes using the big one by herself.?Or does she just keep because i like to see her get stretched out
maybe she's trying to protect your ego, lol

Reactions: Johnfunone
If she hasn't been fucked for few days by some her her lover's, she often likes me to eat her out.
The thing is, when she can't get a big dick to give her good fucking, she likes to cum often, mostly when I lick her. I fuck her with a dildo only when she has more time as she likes to enjoy and take it slow when deeply penetrated.
Hope she gets tired soon from her new boyfriend and comes back to me soon...

My wife shoves everything in her ass and pussy that is just right for that. Sometimes she just walks around the apartment like an obsessed one to find something of the right size.

17608435.jpg23344899.jpg23357385.jpg23450949.jpg23837001.jpg24864510.jpg24864824.jpg25282780.jpg25291724.jpg25421380.jpg26213770.jpg26264190.jpg26290342.jpg27191443.jpg31768765.jpg32309879.jpg43879879.jpg46854657.jpg48115367.jpg48780643.jpg

If my wife’s boyfriend has not fucked her, she will masturbate. She has a big black dildo, that she uses, and after, she asks me to lick her as well.

• Love
Reactions: Cathy