Yvon, my little slut wife, and our friends and lovers from the past

Madcouple

Couple
Nov 4, 2018
Germany
Deleted...........so it is time to say good bye:oops:.....too many fakers, not everybody of course, we see also some great couples and men here, but even some from the well known members her, use found pictures from elswhere, and too many internetpictures:mad::mad::mad:.

Some of you need glasses, really we think, look closer at these pictures, and you see always different woman in one thread, saying that are them selfs, look at the nipples, or birthmarks etc, not only to the blond hair ;) You must be blind guys :p
And internetpictures can you see and find easely elswhere, not in a hot wife forum!

In spite of everything, thanks for all the comments and likes you give to us, we manage it with the likes in the Top 10 in only 2 Month, and in the Top 3 with the points, and that with real, own pictures !!!! Thanks to you, it was nice here for a while, thanks again to all the kind members here :):):)

Maybe see you somewhere else :cool: Greetings from Yvon, Mad, Annabel & friends :p

Last edited:
We love this place, and now we decided to create a own thread, hope you like it. View attachment 133829
Wow she is fucking stunning.. Lucky man you are bro.. Damn i would like to enjoy her for ond night or two or three or four or five or a month or a year.... Lol she really is sexy as fuck... One of my top 5 on this site..

MG1958

Verified
Nov 9, 2018
Real sexy woman u are real lucky I need to move close to u so I can get in trouble and u run me out of ur neighborhood ...lol proud of u guys my friend

Reactions: Madcouple