Anyone else?????

CWBCD14

Couple
Anyone else just enjoy an ass pounding? Full length BWC or BBC, painful at times but worth every inch? Comment here let's hear your best ass pounding stories. I have MANY. One that I loved was a local "adult movie theater" that had a known glory hole. My wife and I went to the "back room" for her to suck a few cocks and sure enough she did, cock after cock, most exploded quick. At this point she didn't know I enjoyed cock, I was just filming. After awhile a extremely long white cock UNCUT poked through, she was amazed and I was too! She started to suck the guy off, at this point I'm rock hard, I quickly began to hunger that cock. I took my pants off and started to jack off my 5 inch dick. My wife was very busy and didn't notice I was fingering some KY into my ass. After a few minutes I picked her head up and turned around bent over and jammed that mans huge cock in my ass. At first she tried to pull me off, she was in shock. I WOULD NOT KET HER, she put her hand over her mouth and shook her head a few times. I couldn't stop. I went full length motion and kept moaning loudly. Before long she was sucking my small cock while I was full of cock. She suddenly was mocking me for taking dick and started pushing my ass helping me take it all, I asked the guy if he was close .... He said yes, I then pulled off him, and placed my wife on his cock, he came in her quickly a NO no for us since she was not on BC, and I'm sterile. His load was massive. I then sucked him more, he was covered in body fluids, I licked them all off. Soon after he left, another smaller cock showed up, this time I started sucking, I rode him till he exploded in my ass. My wife INSISTED she received his cum, she kicked it all out of my ass and transferred as much to her pussy as possible. Months later she was pregnant and we now have 2 kids that are not mine!!!! I continue to ride massive cocks till this day!!!! Let's hear your story!!!

Reactions: nicebiguy
My hubby loves his arse pounding and I love watching him take my well hung bulls large cocks balls deep. Watching my sub bi hubby being taken by a bull, listening to him moaning, watching his face in a mixture of pain and pleasure, seeing his tiny cock constantly dribble cum as he’s banged and then when the bull unloads deep inside him is amazing.

Sally. X