Attire in Dubai

Looking at possibility of visiting Dubai. Wife lives her bikini bottom and one piece thongs. Can she wear them at pools or beach? What about attire out and about? Restaurants, etc? She has bustiers that pop her tits up, minis that show cheek, etc. Hell I know that even some places on the US East coast are conservative and we stay away from them, like Virginia Beach. Please advise.

Looking at possibility of visiting Dubai. Wife lives her bikini bottom and one piece thongs. Can she wear them at pools or beach? What about attire out and about? Restaurants, etc? She has bustiers that pop her tits up, minis that show cheek, etc. Hell I know that even some places on the US East coast are conservative and we stay away from them, like Virginia Beach. Please advise.
In public places in Dubai, women need to be covered from shoulders to knees. Don’t even think about wearing a bustier or mini skirt or even short shorts. Swimwear is acceptable on the beach or by the pool but cover up before leaving the area. Even then, it shouldn’t be anything that’s going to turn transparent when wet, so make sure it’s lined. Wicked Weasel isn’t the way to go in Dubai. Don’t even kiss your wife in public, you could get into a lot of trouble!
As long as you’re discreet about it, whatever goes on in your hotel room is your own business. Just don’t flaunt it if you’re planning to hook up with other people in your room.
Lynn x

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
Dubai is more liberal than some muslim cities, but the basic rules are the same. In public, be respectful and don't try to push the boundaries. It is not appreciated and can cause you a lot of problems. Plan ahead, be discreet and you can still have a lot of fun though.

Those wispy bikinis might work in other countries, but you would be so out of place wearing those in Dubai.

Thanks for replies. I just hear of a few people (not forum type) that have been over. Being the slutty person she is, I was wondering if it is even a place wife would be interested in visiting. Is there even much to do beyond the beach and the hotel pool? For that, I might as well take her to the Dominican Republic where she can wear her slutty bikinis and even be topless.

Thanks for replies. I just hear of a few people (not forum type) that have been over. Being the slutty person she is, I was wondering if it is even a place wife would be interested in visiting. Is there even much to do beyond the beach and the hotel pool? For that, I might as well take her to the Dominican Republic where she can wear her slutty bikinis and even be topless.
If she’s looking to get slutty in public, Dubai is NOT the place to go. That doesn’t mean there isn’t fun to be had. White women definitely do get approached and not just the younger single ones 😉. Given that it’s almost impossible for local men to hook up with local women, given the culture, tourists are seen as a much easier prospect for getting laid. Guys will strike up a conversation very easily. And are just as easy to get rid of if you’re not interested - they don’t want to be accused of harassment. Just be discreet if taking guys back to your hotel. Don’t flaunt it and you’ll be fine.
Lynn x

Reactions: SNJ_Dom
Do "upper class" arabs frequent the bars and discos? She may be interested, even if she has to cover up... She is into the 365 movie fantasy and all that stuff
No idea what the 365 movie is. Most citizens in Dubai range from well off to mind bogglingly wealthy (expats working there range from very well off to dirt poor). Most of the nightlife (clubs, discos etc) is high end (and expensive) as are the clientele.
We’ve been twice and Lynn got plenty of Arab cock on both occasions, including a couple of private party invites where she was used by several men. What I would say is that a lot of Arab men, while they can be very charming, will view any woman and especially a married woman, who is willing to have casual sex as little more than a whore. That wasn’t an issue for us but be warned if it is for you. I know that’s a generalisation and won’t be true of all Arab men but it has been our experience.
James

Reactions: Smallfly
Yes have to be discreet. All were behind closed doors! Lots of kinky stuff going on.. They would not hesitate to approach you, expecially if a lady walked alone. My wife had done quite a number of them.. and they loved anal!

And if you let them know that you are a cuckold, they were great at humiliate you and treat your woman like a whore!

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
But it is super hot, as in sunny heat! Wear sexy but always with cover. She wore low cut loose tanktop without bra and a very tight with slight see thru, revealling her thongs. But always with an exterior clothing to cover up top and bottom. You would pretend to release your cover when you were in secluded place or when you want your target to come on to you.

We did that in a shop when we noticed that the shopkeeper coming on to her! His conversation was suggestive and it would be up to you to respond or not!. We sure had a fun time there..

• Love
Yes have to be discreet. All were behind closed doors! Lots of kinky stuff going on.. They would not hesitate to approach you, expecially if a lady walked alone. My wife had done quite a number of them.. and they loved anal!

And if you let them know that you are a cuckold, they were great at humiliate you and treat your woman like a whore!
Humiliation isn’t my thing but I can vouch for the fact that they treated Lynn like a whore, which we both got off on and their love of anal. Also how open they were to letting me suck their cocks, which might be a surprise to many but wasn’t to us as Lynn had played with Arabs men before.
James

Reactions: Smallfly
No idea what the 365 movie is. Most citizens in Dubai range from well off to mind bogglingly wealthy (expats working there range from very well off to dirt poor). Most of the nightlife (clubs, discos etc) is high end (and expensive) as are the clientele.
We’ve been twice and Lynn got plenty of Arab cock on both occasions, including a couple of private party invites where she was used by several men. What I would say is that a lot of Arab men, while they can be very charming, will view any woman and especially a married woman, who is willing to have casual sex as little more than a whore. That wasn’t an issue for us but be warned if it is for you. I know that’s a generalisation and won’t be true of all Arab men but it has been our experience.
James
Thanks! She currently has a lover (Persian) who treats her like half a whore. but she keeps going back to him because she enjoys a fight! HAving said all this, we would be traveling with a teen. But would you recommend the trip? Wife would have to go to bars or disco alone and I stay back at hotel. As I said, our alternative is an all inclusive in the Caribbean which is closer and probably half the price.

• Love
Humiliation isn’t my thing but I can vouch for the fact that they treated Lynn like a whore, which we both got off on and their love of anal. Also how open they were to letting me suck their cocks, which might be a surprise to many but wasn’t to us as Lynn had played with Arabs men before.
James
Yes when they found out that she is a married woman, they really treated her as a real whore! They said only whore fucked many men! And all the men love to anal her! They said pussy usually reserved for her husband but they ended up fucked all holes available to them.

And yes they did offer their cocks to me but I declined as at that time, I was not into that. We were mainly into my wife letting them used as a whore..

• Love
Thanks! She currently has a lover (Persian) who treats her like half a whore. but she keeps going back to him because she enjoys a fight! HAving said all this, we would be traveling with a teen. But would you recommend the trip? Wife would have to go to bars or disco alone and I stay back at hotel. As I said, our alternative is an all inclusive in the Caribbean which is closer and probably half the price.
For bars and disco, I saw a lot of them were white or Asians. Not much Arabs!

Dubai can be expensive but is nearer to us in the UK than the Caribbean. What I would say is that Dubai is very safe for a woman out on her own. She will get approached but as previously said, a polite no will send them on their way if she’s not interested. Can’t comment on which would be best for you as the Caribbean is one part of the world we’ve not visited, though I’m sure Lynn would love it.
All I know it we had a great time on both our visits.
J.

James
Mary has been one on one with several men with a middle eastern background and once got thoroughly gang fucked. The one on ones were a mixed bag , no different from being with any guy, others liked treating her like a slut/whore

The gang fuck was from a situation she put herself in and what she thought was going to be sucking off two guys, turned into 6 guys treating her like a whore , doing whatever they wanted over several hours .

• Love
Mary has been one on one with several men with a middle eastern background and once got thoroughly gang fucked. The one on ones were a mixed bag , no different from being with any guy, others liked treating her like a slut/whore

The gang fuck was from a situation she put herself in and what she thought was going to be sucking off two guys, turned into 6 guys treating her like a whore , doing whatever they wanted over several hours .
I think context is also key. Men of a middle eastern background living outside of that culture are probably going to be more westernised in their attitude towards women. But in a culture where only prostitutes have sex outside of marriage, any woman having casual sex is likely to be judged a whore.
That’s not entirely true of course because conservative values do persist within Middle Eastern and Asian communities in the west. Here in the UK, Lynn has had Pakistani/Bangladeshi men use her like a whore on several occasions in the past. And her bull and his friends regularly use her that way. So I suppose some women, like Lynn and maybe Mary attract or crave that sort of attention so that’s what they get.
James

Wife has a Persian guy here in the US. Very westernized but also cant shrug off completely the view that my wife is a whore. She loves being called a whore when they are fucking. But resents it when he calls her that during normal converstion about how she dresses. Umm, even by western values she dresses like a whore sometimes, haha. I have spent oodles of money on chicme.com and shein. in the bodycon and fishnet department. She wears the stuff with pasties so her large tits sway in full view at the bars.

• Love
Well i live in dubai and i can tell you that she can be cleavage but to a certain limit, she can wear her bikini at the pool or beach, she can wear her shorts in public with with a little tit pop, its fine dont worry!