BBW/PAWG love

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
When I tell the husbands of the wives I sleep with that I love BBWs or PAWGs they think it's a joke.....that is until I absolutely demolish their wives in front of them or when they're not there to watch. I love all body types as a bull who's been in the lifestyle for close to a decade now, but it's something about thick women that turns me on a lot and especially when they're much older like the 40s and 50s. A young man like myself mixed with a sultry older woman with a high sex drive and meat on her bones is just hot. The pic in the middle is the body type I love the most.

Attachments

• fYdVVzxh.jpeg
    fYdVVzxh.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 484
  • Asses_BBW_Matures_PAWG_Hotwife_loses_at_Dominos_4713536-8.jpg
    Asses_BBW_Matures_PAWG_Hotwife_loses_at_Dominos_4713536-8.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 499
  • 192735.jpg
    192735.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 533
When I tell the husbands of the wives I sleep with that I love BBWs or PAWGs they think it's a joke.....that is until I absolutely demolish their wives in front of them or when they're not there to watch. I love all body types as a bull who's been in the lifestyle for close to a decade now, but it's something about thick women that turns me on a lot and especially when they're much older like the 40s and 50s. A young man like myself mixed with a sultry older woman with a high sex drive and meat on her bones is just hot. The pic in the middle is the body type I love the most.
I couldn't agree more man

Omg... perfect beautifull ass

Mmmmmm

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Extremely sexy an hot 🔥.