Bi Hubby's chat about wives swap pics phone wank etc

Looking for guys to regularly swap pics, bi chat on fone swap wife and cock pics etc..
I’m in I love talking to other guys about being by fucking their wives their husbands. I think it’s great. It really gets me off talking about how much I love sucking cock and taking a nice cock deep in my ass while I’m watching my wife get fucked, but I’m kind of a sissy Little bitch

Fluffer - lol. That kinds of funny, but yet cool, and sounds like a great deal of fun. Hmmmm wonder if my husband would be a 'fluffer' or would I be??? Gives one a great deal to ponder.

Fluffer - lol. That kinds of funny, but yet cool, and sounds like a great deal of fun. Hmmmm wonder if my husband would be a 'fluffer' or would I be??? Gives one a great deal to ponder.
Really you can go either way, but I think having him be the Fluffer for you that way your boyfriend or bulls are ready to go for you when you want them. It’s all about your enjoyment and your pleasure and watching him get them ready for you might be a huge turn for him.

Reactions: SexualOptions
Really you can go either way, but I think having him be the Fluffer for you that way your boyfriend or bulls are ready to go for you when you want them. It’s all about your enjoyment and your pleasure and watching him get them ready for you might be a huge turn for him.
Oh I TOTALLY agree. He might not but I DO!!!

Reactions: vader 77