Changed the way you see your wife?

Yes, it has changed the way I see her. But it has changed her own self-image even more. She is far more confident and sexually liberated since starting this. She dresses differently and has a different outlook on life that seems to have made her feel younger.

Knowing that she opens her legs for someone else and accepts his sperm into her body drives me crazy, in a good way.

Hey guys! Like the thread title says, I’m curious if there is anything your wife could do for her bull that would change the way you see her? Or maybe you’ve already experienced something like this? For example, my gf is a germaphobe and also doesn’t like to take cumshots, however she admits she has both rimmed an ex and taken facials before in acts of sexual submission, things she has never submitted to for me. If I ever watched her do those things with a bull I think I’d see her as that much more of a cock hungry whore, and the thought of a dominant bull with a fat cock impacting our dynamic is something so hot and naughty to think about. I’m curious, has anyone else experienced this firsthand or thought about what a bull might do that would forever alter the way you see your beloved?
Similar situation here, my wife is quite the germaphobe but with certain men turns into a cum drunk slut. Oral, facials, rimming, anal…all the stuff that she’s shunned with me during our marriage. It’s incredibly humiliating but turns me on so much.

My wife is naturally shy in public. Even kissing is quite extrovert for her. So if she us persuaded to kiss a lover in public it is a sign that she is under his spell and will behave differently for him. It turns me on. There is something more I would like to see however. My wife is a good Filipina dancer, good curves and moves. I have often seen her dance with a lover in quite a sexy way. However, I would very much like one of her older, slightly overweight lovers to take her to a bar where girlfriends and wives are invited to dance sexily on stage for all the guys there, maybe naked, maybe in sexy underwear. I would like her to do this for her lover, but never for me.

I imagine her getting excited as she prepares for her date, putting on her sexiest underwear and short dress. He would pick her up and drive her there. I would have to travel separately and sit on my own to watch. They would arrive with her looking dazzling, making heads turn. When her turn came to take a turn on stage, he would take her hand and accompany her to music. He would introduce her and offer her body for the visual entertainment of the audience. Then he would leave and sexy club music would start. She would be provocative, thrusting her hips, gyrate her arse, squeezing her tits through her dress. She would squat with legs spread, so the audience could see her panties.

Then she would drop her dress to the floor, revealing black stockings, suspenders, bra and panties. Then the masturbation through her panties would start. Her lover would then lead two guys up from the audience and invite them to feel up my wife, from legs to breasts, exploring arse and pussy as they wish. She'd be getting hot and wet and increasingly thrusting to meet their probing hands.

Then she'd reach for their cocks and start masturbating them as they kiss her heavily. Finally she'd squat on the stage as they ejaculate over her slut face. Huge applause.

Her lover takes her by the hand to their table where she puts her dress back on and sits and enjoys her dinner, cum dripping down her body. Eventually they go to a hotel and fuck through the night while I go home. In the morning I drive to pick her up in reception, watching them kiss goodbye erotically. When we get home, we talk about it and I enjoy hearing from her how embarrassed she was on stage but how it turns her on to do that for him and how hot it made her to fuck him.

Reactions: dnaughtiest99