Cuck Moments...

I'm wondering if there is anything wrong with that, like hubby feals weird about licking cum- ejaculate -sperm out of his wife that a different man put in there , like can he get sick maybe his body is telling him it's wrong for him to inject another man's sperm and causes his stomach to upheave it all ,
On another note what about std's just imagining about him getting sores all over his lips and face with herpes or something else and now what ?

Sure you can get tested before hand and I. Hoping that actually does happen testing part before fun , but still think it might also change hubby's brain mind psychology, is this safe for hubby, will he become a ' weak ' man afterwards submissively in ALL aspects of his life now on , will it make him weird , gay, bi, confused, ?
It's one thing going down on his wife without knowing that she has another man's cum inside her and he injests it , but completely different if he knows she has another man's cum in her and he injests it swallowing it.

I guess it can be just a sexy thing to do but I'm more worried about the ' After thoughts "
Like a day later and she looks at her husband and what they talk about that one particular thing ,,, or is that something that is NOT talked about

Will it get stuck in his throat, will he start coughing from that point on , will as some have said , actually give him ( hubby ) the bulls energy,

I'm not knocking anyone out there, I'm just trying to figure out what hubby goes thru in his " Head " , .
Should the wife force it to happen, should she encourage hubby to do it how far should she push for this , if he does it once but doesn't want to anymore should she make him continue how far should she push this , would it be ok to be alone with hubby when he does it if that's the only way he will agree to it or does the bull want to witness it, or should the wife make hubby do it in front of bull,

If your hubby will do it but not Infront of anyone for whatever reason, will you ( wife ) be ok with that ?
As a long time committed cuckold, I believe that it is both a privilege and honor that the love of my life and the men with whom she chooses to give her body to for their mutual pleasure, allow me to worship the Union of their bodies, individually and coupled, and the share the evidence of their orgasmic pleasures. The taste and the feel cannot be described and I have never denied her request for me to demonstrate my commitment to her.

As a long time committed cuckold, I believe that it is both a privilege and honor that the love of my life and the men with whom she chooses to give her body to for their mutual pleasure, allow me to worship the Union of their bodies, individually and coupled, and the share the evidence of their orgasmic pleasures. The taste and the feel cannot be described and I have never denied her request for me to demonstrate my commitment to her.
Well said! I think most cucks look forward to such service toward their own wife and her other men.