Does your hotwife want to see you fucked by her bull?

What if your hotwife asked you to be fucked by her Bull?

• Total voters

Max Cuck

Male
Gold
From
Australia
Recently my wife knew a Bull who has past experience of fucking a gay roughly, she shows her interest in seeing me to get fuck by him.

I had promised her to give her bull blowjob and clean his cock after he cum inside her.

But honestly I never think of she also wants to see me fucked by him roughly!

I have seen the photos of his huge cock, that is scared to think.

Reactions: Desertheat
My ex liked to see other men fuck me and invited several guys to our home to use me.

She seriously hunted for a guy to come and totally dominate and use me while she just watched, but most of the responses always wanted her to participate which she expressly stated that she only wanted to watch.

There was one guy that sounded very promising until he made a statement that went too far for her and turned her off.

Recently my wife knew a Bull who has past experience of fucking a gay roughly, she shows her interest in seeing me to get fuck by him.

I had promised her to give her bull blowjob and clean his cock after he cum inside her.

My wife loves having her bul, fuck me but only after he has fucked her for a long time

• Love
Reactions: slavesimon

Might feel good