Votes: 55 26.2%

Votes: 34 16.2%

Votes: 48 22.9%

Votes: 35 16.7%

Votes: 20 9.5%

Votes: 18 8.6%

• Total voters
full
How about $100 A pop (ejaculation) I'd be down for that and with my sex drive I think I can make bank.. quantity over quality..lol
Deal!

One night Jane and I were in bed playing with each other, and were talking about a video that she had made for a guy on here of her masturbating while looking at his photos and saying his name as she came.

Then she said "How do we monetise it?"

I said that some guys might pay for that, or pay for you to wear some nice knickers/panties while you do that and for you to send them to them.

Then I asked her "How much would you charge?" And she said "I don't know... 20 quid?" (Slightly less than 25 US dollars)

I was amazed, thinking she would put a ridiculously high price on it to keep it as an unobtainable fantasy, but, no, she priced it low because she would love to try it out at least once, for the kink.

When I said to her "And when you have earned £1000, you should run a raffle (lottery) of all the guys who have paid you for a video, and the winner gets to fuck you!" She went into an absolute frenzy.

We haven't done anything about it yet, but it's a fantasy that gets her off every time.

PXL_20231024_154717319.jpg